Tips to Inventory and Weapon
Just some general stuff.
- If you aren’t shooting at something, look at the radar. You need to find the sosigs before they find you or you’re ♥♥♥ed. Once you see where they spawned in on the radar, aim at where you think their coming in. If they spawned in multiple places, aim where they come out first.
- If you have too many tokens and no idea on what to do with them, buy another gun or sosig power up. They help a lot in certain situations.
- Always go to all of the upgrade stations. You do not want to miss out on them because they can mean the difference between life and death. And I might be scraping the barrel when it comes to noobs but you gotta break those white cubes because they hold special stuff in them.
A few tips about how to manage your inventory.
- Even though a lot of people say that there is no best inventory option it’s probably gonna have to be one of the tactical ones. If they feel a little bit off you can choose to make them left handed. The tactical options let you use more than one gun and you can carry a few extra items.
- It is a good idea to use your tokens as follows (this is assuming you are on Ricky Dicky): Grenade, gun (repeat until something useful), then just buy sosigs and hope you get regen. The grenades help you take upgrade stations because you can just kinda chuck them in there and everything is dead if you have a frag and it isn’t that big room. Second gun because you could get something really good. Then sosigs because you probably are gonna need them if you’re reading this guide.
- Try to find where you like to put specific things. Kinda mess around with where in your inventory you put your grenades/sosigs/ammo/guns. Sometimes you find something that works incredibly well for you and it will help a lot. Then just put that stuff there every time.
- There are 3 types of guns you probably are gonna want for doing the 4/5th take. A shotgun, a rifle, and a pistol. You are gonna need the shotgun in case you get any swarm, rifle to kill sosigs, and the pistol in case you run out of ammo for your other 2 guns and need it.
- This may seem obvious but reload at every given opportunity (assuming you aren’t on limited ammo). Getting caught with low ammo can kill or seriously damage you, which you obviously don’t want. There’s also just no reason not to.
- Buy new guns whenever you have excess tokens. You have no idea when one of these could be could be the coveted laser pistol! Or it could just be a revolver. But either way, new gun! If you get something that is really bad (or you can’t figure out how to use it) then you can go to one of the stations and refund it for one token!
- Buy attachments. Something that a lot of people forget to do is to buy some attachments for their guns. Having a a sight or a laser on your gun can help you aim so much better. Some of the guns do come with sights in the box but this is very few of them so always try and remember to buy attachments. Barrel attachments aren’t that useful but sight are.
Recommended for You
- Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades – How to Craft the Ultimate Banger (RCAD)
- Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades – Knowing the Quickbelt Storage Capacities
- Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades – Beginner’s Guide
- Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades – Guide to Return of the Rotwieners!
- Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades – How to Destroy Rotwiener Nests