This is (probably) the best way to enjoy the great story, interesting characters and exciting combat of Mardek.
How to Have the Best Experience
- Definitely play fullscreen (Windowed kinda sucks).
- Raise the volume to comfortable levels.
- Use headphones or speakers, which are recommended.
- Turn off the lights in your room.
- Raise your screen brightness.
- In the In-Game settings, raise the battle quality to high.
- In the In-Game settings, turn on all the options except qwertz compatibility (unless you want to).
- Sit in a chair, couch or lie down on your bed or floor and wrap a soft blanket around yourself.
- Get your favorite snack, favorite candy, and favorite drink (ex. Chips,Twizzlers, Chocolate Milk).
- Get a heater or AC turned on to a comfortable temperature.
Things to Know About
- Walk with the arrow keys and interact with characters, objects and doors using X.
- Z is used to cancel and to answer some yes or no questions.
- Access the menu with the Enter key.
- X is used to forward dialogue, Z is used to skip it.
- Talk to your party members by pressing P.
- To see dialogue that has already been said/shown, press L.
- If the monsters you are fighting is weak, an icon will appear that is blue, you can skip these battles by pressing Z before the battle starts.
- If the monsters you are fighting are strong, an icon will appear that is red, you cannot skip these battles.
- You can have up to 4 party members at a time.
- You can read more in-depth about combat by checking the help section of the menu.