Below you will find a list of the current known issues and how you can fix it.
Most Known Issues
- Azerty keyboard are not automatically detected. You can enable this configuration in the options.
- When playing with a gamepad/controller, there are some situations where the UI can lose focus; you can use your mouse to regain focus.
- If you are playing with mouse and keyboard and don't have a scroll wheel on your mouse, you will not be able to cycle through scan mode.
- The game will not automatically launch in your OS language. You can change the language in the options.
- Some non-English languages are known to not display correctly on all screens; for example it may display as overflowing text or truncated text. You might also find some untranslated texts in French, German, Russian, and Simplified Chinese.
- It is occasionally possible for the Player to get stuck in the tutorial by destroying objects before they are required to salvage. When this happens, quitting to the main menu and then resuming Career mode will fix the issue.
- In very rare cases, the Tutorial may not advance when the Player purchases the required upgrade. When this happens, quitting to the main menu and then resuming Career mode will fix the issue.
- If the current machine has Save Data from an older build after an update, this could cause issues with Certification Quotas and Tutorial Progression.
- The user can manually clear all save data from this folder (the folder is hidden by default): %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Blackbird Interactive\Hardspace_ Shipbreaker.
Note: Currently, only 1920x1080 monitor resolution is supported. Some visual elements may display incorrectly at other resolutions.