Complete Walkthrough Guide
Saint Kotar: The Yellow Mask is a free and short prologue for the upcoming game Saint Kotar.
- Try to enter the church twice.
- Examine the grave on the left.
- Pick up the Bible.
- Walk to the right and inspect the pile of cadavers.
- Pick up the necklace from the strange altar.
- Talk to the unkown being.
- Find your glasses on the floor, in front of the door.
- Go upstairs and walk towards the dark corner.
- Examine the bed, then interact with the curtain.
- Find a key on the wall painting and use it to open the cabinet.
- Examine the cabinet interior and open the wardrobe on the right.
- As Nikolay, examine the dolls on the left and take the "Horned One".
- As Benedek, examine the wardrobe interior and the bag next to the bed.
- Finally, interact with the bed.
- Head downstairs. Obtain your bag and leave the house.
- Go to the right. After the conversation ith Nikolay, examine the ground.
- Try to go to the very left.
- Approach the cabin and knock on the door.
- Head back to your house and go upstairs.
- Examine the heap of frogs in front of the cabinet.
- Find a stick on the couch downstairs.
- Use the stick on the rat on top of the heap of frogs.
- Leave the house and head towards the village.
- As Nikolay, enter the tavern, the building on the left.
- Talk to Davor twice. Show him the pigs' eyes.
- Talk to Mojse.
- Leave the tavern and approach the small yellow shop in the center of the village.
- Talk to the woman, ask her about October 28.
- Leave the shop area and tell Mojse about October 28.
- As Benedek, go the shop and talk to the woman. Exhaust all dialog options.
- Examine the tavern window.
- As Nikolay, interact with the lamp on the right twice.
- As Benedek, try to leave the shop area.