List of Monster Tier
- S - The best of the best, has very little or no con's, very hard to leave out of any build.
- A - Normally the ideal filler for any left over slots that aren't already S, a few cons, or generally not as crucial.
- B - Has some con's, or not as dire, should be used as last choice if no other S or A choices.
- C - When made full use of, they can make a big difference, but tends to have limited scenarios of usefulness.
- D - Even more luck based on a scenario being played out, times where you will never see it used in a round.
- E - Even when the stars align they tend to underperform, would not recommend.
- F - Completely useless, or so rare of it being used properly that you're better off playing the lottery.
Monster Perk Explanation
- Reduces damage by 5% while in monster form.
- Your monster form does not show up on thermal imaging or scanners.
- Your monster health regenerates faster +1 hp per interval.
- You will not be detected by tripmines while in human form.
- Being able to hide from both tripmines and thermal vision.
- Extra Monster HP regen.
- Reduces damage taken as a Monster.
- No use in Spacemen Form
- You run 25% faster in monster form.
- You jump 3x higher in monster form.
- You can dodge while airborne in monster form.
- Move around the map quicker.
- Reach hard to reach areas easily with added jump height and dodge.
- Able to lunge quickly in or out of combat with the dodge.
- No use in Spacemen Form.
- When transforming between either form, you leave behind a dark, toxic ink cloud that lingers for a short duration and deals damage to anyone inside it.
- Smoke grenade-esk effect allowing for a better escape.
- Use it in door ways to make leaving impossible without being scathed.
- Can be used as a diversion, use it one way run the other.
- Use on cornered Spacemen for a quicker kill.
- Used near cameras will fog its vision for its duration.
- Can alert people that did not see you, to where you just were.
- Damage is arguably not substantial enough to be taken for the damage alone.
- Your claws deal 7x damage to doors and machinery.
- You start with +2 claw damage.
- Your claw swipes have a unique sound.
- Locked and welded doors break very quickly in monster form.
- Killing Spacemen is much easier early on.
- Supa cool UnIqUE sounds.
- Very rare you should break doors as a monster.
- Starting out is when you are the weakest as a monster, leading to quick deaths if you're not careful.
- No use in Spacemen Form.
- Sound actually gives you nothing.
- You have acid pouring out of everywhere.
- When damaged, you splash acid on nearby objects and individuals.
- Your egg-laying ability now lays an acid bomb trap.
- Deal damage to nearby people shooting you, making them possibly think twice about running.
- Instant kill explosive egg.
- Egg is very noticeable, hard to make use of if it's not used very strategically.
- Most use of this perk is from taking damage, which you should be taking as little as possible to begin with.
- You are a void beast from the blackest depths of space.
- Your monster form is protruding from a black hole.
- You can not burrow. Instead, you can blink a short distance, but not through obstacles.
- Instead of a regular parasite egg, you plant a void bomb, which is a trap that will detonate multiple times to eletroclock anyone, including yourself, in its vicinity. If you have acid monster as well, you do not get the acid bomb with this perk.
- Your monster footsteps are quieter.
- Blink allows you to escape easier, works great with Posterior Claws.
- Quieter footsteps, less obvious there's a monster around.
- Void bomb can allow for some nasty group take downs if used correctly, locking out all their guns as you kill the helpless Spaceman.
- Looks cool.
- Makes the perk acid monster less viable.
- No more burrow, can be a issue to some.
- If not used correctly the void bomb can get you killed too.
- Blink is hard to use outside of just escaping.
- You thrive during a power outage.
- During a power outage, your monster form moves 30% faster.
- During a power outage, your claws deal 25% more damage.
- Can go on a rampage early on with titanium claws, due to most people still only being armed with pistols.
- Allows for quick and hidden escapes.
- Power outages are more beneficial.
- Limited to only power outages.
- No use in Spacemen Form.
- Your corpse-eating ability has a 25 second cooldown.
- You leave no trace when eating a corpse.
- Able to heal more often from your kills.
- Hide your kill trail more efficiently with no evidence left behind.
- Disguising as your victim is much easier, because there's no trace of them.
- Requires you to be in monster form for your meal, making Spaceman Form kills more tedious if you plan to capitalize off the reduced eating timer. In other words, Monster murders are more beneficial at the cost of Spaceman Form murders.
- Leaving behind a trace normally won't effect very much, as long as they can't tell the name or color of the Spaceman who was killed.
- Unless you're getting kills on every cooldown, its not worth the 25 seconds
- Stun grenades have no effect on you, in or out of monster form
- explosives do 15% less damage in monster form.
- You can see the health of nearby spacemen.
- Stun grenades do not reveal your monster form, nor blind you. Meaning you can use them fully offensively and have the defense against them.
- Take less explosive damage.
- Able to see Spacemen's health, allowing you to execute people in Spacemen form in scenarios you might of not taken the risk.
- You can easily run away from stun grenades, making half the perk useless, using them offensively is rough, cause you have to both land one, and only having a small window of opportunity.
- Seeing health rarely matters, because most kills should be executed the same way.
- Explosive damage is rare early and mid game, and the reduction isn't high enough to make it considerable enough to choose the perk for just that.
- You have +50 disguise energy. Stacks with oxygen tank and other shapeshift energy bonuses.
- Health stations will renew your disguise energy upon completion of the healing process.
- Able to last longer on the rescue shuttle before your cover is blown.
- Drain heal stations easily so Spaceman can't use them.
- Blend in with Spacemen for longer periods of time.
- Turning monster and back again fully restores disguise energy anyhow, making this redundant outside of the scenarios listed above.
- After transforming to monster form, you create a decoy monster to fool your prey.
- The decoy will stand in place and disappear after a short duration.
- You will not be detected on screen when using health stations.
- You will not be locked in place when using health stations.
- Mixed with acid monster can make escaping very easily as a monster.
- Health stations are less of a burden to use.
- Most intermediate players will never fall for the decoy.
- Without acid monster half the perk is useless, unless you use corners to escape.
- Health stations are rarely usable in the first place, not to mention you're competing with the Spacemen for them.
- Only leaves a decoy when you're turning into a monster, making this very bad for escaping in the first place, much easier to slip in the ranks as a Spacemen, then it is to stomp away as a monster.
Monster Spacemen Perk Explanation
- Your spaceman health regenerates over time.
- You start with +10 max hp as a spaceman.
- No fighting players for health stations.
- Allows you to shoot Spaceman without the fear of them shooting you back due to having low hp for a long period of time thereafter.
- More HP in Spaceman form.
- If you never attack people in Spaceman form this can be nearly useless.
- Does not help Monster form by any means.
- Start with a welder in your secondary slot.
- the welder allows complete repairing of doors and security cameras.
- the welder allows you to weld doors shut, requiring them to be destoryed to be opened.
- Weld entrances to space stations to deny Spaceman of oxygen for longer periods of time.
- Weld objectives off, making them less available.
- Spacemen that shoot welds tend to be mistrusted, leading to paranoia.
- Spaceman that shoot welds can give you a diversion, because people think you're there.
- Doors explode on destruction hurting nearby Spacemen.
- Destroyed doors are now useless to key card holders if not repaired.
- Takes up a weapon slot.
- Long cooldown.
- If one of your first kills has a welder, you wasted a perk (rare).
- You move 15% faster. This stacks with other movement bonuses.
- You interact with objects almost instantly.
- Move around the map quicker.
- Loot guns before people easier.
- Stacks with Posterior Claws, making you move very fast.
- Help escape nuke range, and get to shuttle before lift off.
- None that I can think of.
- When you take non-explosive lethal damage, you will chug some space milk.
- this can only be triggered once per life.
- You are invincible and electrolocked while drinking, meaing you can perform very few actions during this time.
- You will teleport to a random location on the map, with half of your maximum hit points.
- High risk, high reward.
- Escape certain death from gun fights.
- Maximum HP taken into account is also effected by Medical Nanobots.
- After use you are very weak for the rest of the round.
- Can activate while in shuttle, making you teleport across the map, missing the shuttle, and killing you instantly.
- No use in Monster form.
- Does not prevent RPG, Gernade, Nuke, Falling, and Launch Pad related deaths.
- You start with an assault rifle, but have no keycard and can not use or pick up any gear items.
- You have 50% less spread with assault rifles.
- The spare keycard perk will allow you to start with a single keycard.
- You can not see or steal keycards from others.
- Start with a assault rifle (duh).
- Able to kill Spacemen as a Spaceman yourself easily early on.
- No keycards, unless you use the spare keycard perk.
- Cannot use gear items, which can make a big difference.
- Mid to late game, assault rifles are not that great, you would want a flamethrower or shotgun at that point.
- You are immune to the effects of the colorblind virus.
- If the monster eats your corpse, it will be poisoned preventing it from regenerating its health for a long duration.
- You take 25% less damage from acid and toxic attacks.
- As monster, this perk makes you immune to antibodies poisoning.
- As monster, this perk makes health syringes only lower your shapeshift energy by 75, instead of forcing you to transform.
- Works great with decorpsiantor allowing you to eat both everyone quick, and safely.
- Helps Prevents people from poking you with a Health Syringe if they suspect, or want to see if you're the monster
- Its rare you will have enough shapeshift energy to make use of the 75 reduced shapeshift energy from health syringes, unless you have both a oxygen tank and the patience perk.
- In order to make the most use of this perk you would need both patience and decorpsinator, and both are subpar.
- Passive: you take 10% less damage from explosions and fire.
- Upon encountering lethal explosion damage, your blast shield triggers, saving you from death and leaving you with low health.
- Stacking with chitin and nictitating membrane will total out explosive damage reduction to 30% and fire by 15%.
- Good late game to prevent sudden rpg deaths.
- Explosive damage isn't common enough to make use of this fully every round.
- Does not prevent nuke deaths.
- You start with a stun baton and fire extinguisher, but no handgun.
- You can open locked doors with your keycard.
- The stun baton is great for electrolocking individuals, preventing them from performing most actions for a short duration.
- The fire extinguisher can put out dangerous flames and deprive individuals of oxygen for a short time.
- You instantly pick up debris by simply walking over it.
- The meme perk, most people will not consider you to be a monster with a stun baton.
- Nobody can lock a door on you as a spaceman, because you can unlock it.
- Fire extinguishers can be used on spacemen outside of oxygen areas to quickly suffocate them.
- The stun baton can be used on a victim, before you unload a mag into them, or turn monster, and they cannot fight back for a short period.
- No weapon at the start, meaning spaceman form supported kills will be rare early on.
- You can accidentally pick up trash for the spacemen on the landing pad, speeding up their process.
- Stun baton has limited charges.
- Apparently a fire extinguisher can overheat.
- You recover oxygen 3x faster.
- You are immune to being strangled by fire extinguishers
- if monster, you are also immune to strangulation as well, which lowers the monster's shapeshift energy.
- Janitors cannot get you out of your Spacemen Form easier.
- The scenario that someone uses a fire extinguisher on you in the first place is rare enough, making this perk abysmal.
- You can't be sucked out of airlocks, nor blasted out of e.m.e.s.
- You will take some damage from e.m.e blasts, however.
- Your footprints are invisible to the monsters thermal footprint vision.
- Your chances of making a mistake are removed.
- Just pay attention to your surroundings, useless perk for the Monster.
- If your keycard is stolen, you can still use your extra keycard (keycard can only be replaced once).
- If you're the monster or you have action hero perk, you start with a single keycard and no spare.
- Just steal a keycard.