This is a guide on how to cut out Mass using Paint 3D editing software
Guide to Cut Out Mass
How to Do It
Putting multiple Mass on 1 new background:
- There are many ways people have been able to put multiple Mass in 1 background via photoshop, gimp and other editing software, the software im using is Paint 3D.
- First step is to get the 2 or more photos in the right positions, them being in own part of background, for this example i am using 2.
- 1 with a background and 1 with a blank.
- The blank one will be the one you cut out and paste onto the other one.
In order to cut out the Mass, click on Magic Select and crop it to fit just the Mass.
Next, it will automatically outline your Mass in a blue line, this is the part you are cutting out. You can adjust if necessary to include thruster effects.
Click done when you are finished.
- This is what it should look like unless you included thruster effects.
- Right click and copy the cut out, do not left click off the cut out, otherwise you will have to do the process all over again.
- Now go to the other picture which has the background and right click to paste the cut out and done!