Im a vetran of soda dungeon 1, and ive gotten pretty far in this game. maybe this will help someone.
The Basic Tips and Tricks
First off, I'm a veteran of Soda Dungeon 1. And I'm on dungeon 6 going on 7 in this game I figured id leave some things ive learned about the game here to help new people.
1) The healing fearie is random. you either get a good or bad result 50/50% of the time. some have reported worse. The work around to his is when you get the portals. the ??? ones are always random. but the key ones are pre-set, and you will always gonna know what you get. and if you use a key to unlock a healing fearie its 100% garunted to give a full HP/MP heal. there is also an option before you set out to set a marco sytem for keys if you have them, so if you gridn auto you can set it to always keep 1 key for healing fearie unlocks to heal, at what health % to use it, and you cna lso set up the auto grind to use them for mineshafts if you have more then 1.
2) Dont worry about upgradeing gear levels on the first 100 dungeon run. Ibeat it pretty easy without this. If your having issues try unlocking a different class, different gear, or mixing things up.
3) Relc choices after each dungeon clear.... this is a huge debate, but really there isnt a wrong choice. Damage will help you zoom but at the cost of low HP and heals.HP will make you tank y bu slow to grind... You get the idea. but there really isnt a bad choice. youll get them all anyway. chose what feels right for you.
4) Quests are failable. but there is an achievement for this. but failure is hard to do. I somehow got the achievement cause i think i failed a quest around dungeon 400.... the quest description and tasks where dont be a stupid idiot. Sent formt he boss himself. but... it dosent really tell you how or when to complete it. maybe i missed something. But overall faling quests are hard. and most carry over to new dungeons.
5) Dont be afraid to grind for better loot and money at anytime you feel stuck, and espesaily escensce to improve your relics. you wont need to start doing this to about dungeon 300 or so and onward. keep any monney find or item find gear or accessories you can find to equip them since your not going for progress. this is also a good itme to level a class to towards 50 to get the class relic to power them up till you have them all. ive heard many say get rougues for this and healers... i dont think there a wrong way to grind honestly class wise. i personally just used sodas junkies tilli found everything neaded since there free and left the game idle. which BTW theres an option neaded to be enabled in the settings menu for this. your welcome. cause that confused me for some time. and of course one a calss hits level 50 ill swap out for anew set, but still might use the others for support. i guess my point here is dont waste XP grinding opportunities here.
6) When you come to the point your trying to unlock things and do gold and esscence runs, once again there is no wrong way to go about things. but if you wanna speed things up and are a bit impatient. put all escense toward the gold find relic. Dont really worry bout the other ones less ya have leftovers. the extra gold will come in clench in unlocking expensive things. As for upgrades you need to start putting money towards the gnomes. Just beign able to find extre essence int he dungeon per run will save you a ton of grinding in the long run.