If you have crashing issues, a black screen, or simply don’t want to deal with a 30-60 minute optimization of your hardware, this file is for you! This should fix all of these issues.
Guide to Fix Crashing Issues, a Black Screen Etc
Downloading the Files
- Download it from here.
If you can’t go to the link then google NexusMods and you can find the files there. It’s a moding website just search “Remove Forced Hardware Optimization” in the search bar of NexusMods website and it’ll come up.
How to Install
- Download the rar file from the link above.
- Unpack the rar file.
- Copy the ” LocalCacheDX12 ” folder and paste it to the installed directory:
C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonHorizon Zero Dawn
- If there already is a folder named LocalCacheDX12 and there’s file inside it then delete the folder and just paste this folder and you should be fine.
Recommended for You
- Horizon Zero Dawn – How to Run The Optimization Process Again (Fixed Texture Glitches and Improved Frame Rate)
- Horizon Zero Dawn – How to Reduce Game Size
- Horizon Zero Dawn – How to Fix Crashing Problems
- Horizon Zero Dawn – Ultimate FPS Boost Guide (For Any PC)
- Horizon Zero Dawn – Camera/Movement Issue for Keyboard and Mouse