A quick rundown of the keyboard controls, since the game doesn't tell you.
Space Crew Controls
Space Crew is not great at communicating its controls, and there is no manual.
- Number keys 1-6: each selects an individual crew member.
- H: send the selected crew member to the medical bay.
- W: zoom camera in.
- S: zoom camera out.
- Z: toggle camera between ship interior and exterior.
Note: this replaces the Shift key from Bomber Crew.
- Shift: hold to look at a CCTV view of the ship interior.
- Use A/D or L/R arrow keys to switch cameras. Note this mode appears strictly cosmetic - you can't use other controls here. But it does look cool.
Do nothing: if you leave your game idle, it will switch between all CCTV cameras within the ship as a kind of "screensaver". Cool! Touching any game control leaves this mode (e.g. W or left click will leave this mode, but J or M won't.).