Just a quick explanation on how to get the Swordfish achievement.
Other Serious Sam’s Bogus Detour Guides:
- All Secrets Guide.
- All Stars Guide with Maps.
- Boss Guide.
- 1UP Maps for All Extra Lives Achievement.
- How to Get the Duke Nukem and Mr. Buttersworth Achievements.
I saw that not a whole lot of you got the Swordfish achievement in the game, so I decided to write a short guide on how to do it.
For the achievement, you need to load the Interplanetary Ballistic level, and hack all four terminals without making a single mistake.
At first, I thought that sequences are randomized, but it turns out, during one playthrough they stay the same. My buddy and I played the game on Serious, and we noticed this since we had to retry the level a lot of times. Basically, all you need to do is figure out the right sequences for the terminals, then load the level again in order to start all over and get the achievement.
The sequences were the following during our playthrough: (These potentially can be different, though I cannot confirm this).
- Terminal 1: middle, left, right
- Terminal 2: right, left, middle
- Terminal 3: left, middle, right
- Terminal 4: middle, left, right
Be the first to comment