A comprehensive guide going over the controls as well as including some helpful tips!
The 100% comprehensive guide for H-Sniper: WW2. I’ve included some tips as well to hopefully enhance your experience with the game and hit those headshots!
The WASD keys are used for movement as such:
- W = Forward, moves your character forward for the duration of pressing the button.
- S = Backward, moves your character backwards for the duration of pressing the button.
- A = Left, moves your character left for the duration of pressing the button.
- D = Right, moves your character left for the duration of pressing the button.
Aiming & Mouse Controls
Mouse is used to aim as such:
- Mouse X-axis = Aim left & right.
- Mouse Y-axis = Aim up & down.
In addition, the mouse also includes:
- Mouse 1 = Shoot.
- Mouse 2 = Scope.
When scoping, you can use the mousewheel as such:
- Mwheel+ = Scope zoom +
- Mwheel- = Scope zoom –
- SHIFT = Hold breath.
It is essential you use the SHIFT key when aiming with the scope! If you look closely it makes the scope somewhat more stable! In this harsh world you need all the advantage you can get soldier!