A list of the bonuses you earn for getting Waagh trophies against each race.
The Type and The Amount
- The type of bonus and you earn depends on the race you target as the Waaagh!
- But the amount of bonuses depends on the faction’s strength level at the level you declare Waaagh’s crie!
- So if after 20 turns you manage to occupy or devastate the faction’s capital you will receive the bonus.
- Strength level: 1 to 10 Very big reward.
- Strength level: 11 to 30 Big reward.
- Strength level: 31 to low Lowest reward.
Bonus for Each Race
Bonus each trophie gives to you:
- Dwarfs: construction cost and weapon strength.
- Elves (High Elves, Dark Elves and Wood Elves): research time, ammunition and missiles strength.
- Humans (Empire and Bretonia): charge bonus and public order.
- Lizzadmen: physical resistance, new units level and new lords and heroes level.
- Orcs: leadership and recruitment cost.
- Norscan: armor and untainted.
- Skaven: growth and replenishment.
- Undead (Vampires and Tomb Kings): magic reserves, movement speed and post battle loot.