This guide shows how to use official Controller mapping for HP Motion Controllers (G2)
- This guide is only a temporary fix for [G2] controllers support.
- The game will fully support [G2] controllers in the future.
- By activating this [Control mapping] the game will see your [G2] controllers as [Valve index] controllers.
- All [Trackpad] mentioned in the game while using this control preset is referred to [Menu] button on [G2] controllers.
Controller Mapping for HP Motion Controllers (G2)
How to Activate Control Mapping for HP Motion Controllers (G2)
1. Open SteamVR setting.
2. Select Controllers > Manage controller bindings.
3. Select [Dash Dash World] in the Manage controller bindings drop down menu.
4. Select [Custom] for Active controller bindings.
5. Select [Choose Another].
6. Select [Show More Applications].
7. Select [Dash Dash World].
8. Make sure [Current Controller] is [HP Motion Controller].
9. Select [Activate] on the [Official] Dash Dash World Controller mapping for HP Motion Controllers (G2).
Recommended for You
- None Found