Hate how some areas seem to completely demolish FPS? Here's how to fix that.
- Head to the game's location in your steam library.
- Right click the game and open "properties".
- Navigate to "Launch options".
- Paste the following arguments into the box:
-useallavailablecores -d3d12 -high
This will do the following:
- -useallavailablecores (force the game to use all the cores of your CPU)
- -d3d12 (render the game in D3D12 (DX12) instead of D3D11 (DX11))
- -high (set the priority of the process to "High", this will allow the game to use more resources than normal)
The game might take slightly longer to start / properly load in assets with these fixes due to using DX12. However, in my experience this is very minimal and definitely worth the FPS boost.