Full guide to the seemingly never-ending sidequest.
Hand to Hand Sidequest Walkthrough
Reward - Reveal every secret on the map.
- Talk to the Moki who will give you a map and the sidequest will begin.
- Give the map to Tokk who will give you a backpack.
- Progress through the first building, get Grapple and exit. Tokk will be outside.
- Speak to Tokk and he will point out a door.
- Go inside that door and look to your right to find a Moki.
- Give the backpack to the Moki who will give you herbs.
- Give the herbs to Veral. You'll find him next to a big pot inside a hut.
- Under the Spirit Well is a Moki next to a fire.
- Give him the soup and he'll give you a hat.
- In a building on the west side is a Moki, next to Twillen.
- Give him the hat and he'll give you a lantern.
- A Moki can be found near the cavern.
- Give him the lantern and he'll give you Mouldwood silk.
- A Moki is fishing near the Spirit Well (up and to the right).
- Give him the silk and he'll give you a spyglass.
- Find Motay behind some bushes around the west side, above Twillen.
- Give him the spyglass and he'll give you a canteen.
- A traveller can be found near the Burrow ability tree.
- Give him the canteen and he'll give you a map stone fragment.
- From the Spirit Well, head down and left until you find a pile of rocks.
- Put the stone fragment there to finish the quest.