A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #

Terraria - Guide to Every Single Slime with All the Information About Them)

Written by Ak5u   /   Feb 7, 2021    


In this guide you will find every single bit of information that you will ever need to know about slimes in Terraria.

All Single Slimes Guide



Green Slime

Green Slime is the most well known slime in Terraria.

  • Health = 14
  • Damage = 6
  • Defense = 0
  • Drops = 3 Copper coins, 1-2 Gels, 0.01% chance of dropping a Slime Staff, can also drop a banner.

Blue Slime

If royal gel is equipped blue slime will not attack you.

  • Health = 25
  • Damage = 7
  • Defense = 2
  • Drops = 25 copper coins, 1-2 Gels, 0.01% chance of dropping a slime staff, can also get a banner.

Red Slime

Red Slime has been in the game since the day Terraria was released.

  • Health = 35
  • Damage = 12
  • Defense = 4
  • Drops = 8 Copper coins, 1-2 Gel, 0.01% chance of dropping a Slime Staff, can also drop a banner.

Purple Slime

Cannot spawn within 400 tiles of the world's spawn point (except in Expert Mode).

  • Health = 40
  • Damage = 12
  • Defense = 6
  • Drops = 10 Copper Coins, 1-2 Gel, 0.01% chance of dropping a Slime Staff, Can also drop a banner.

Yellow Slime

Only spawns underground.

  • Health = 45
  • Damage = 15
  • Defense = 7
  • Drops = 10 Copper coins, 1-2 Gel, 0.01% chance of dropping a Slime Staff, can also drop a banner.

Black Slime

May inflict the Darkness debuff (25% chance).

  • Health = 45
  • Damage = 15
  • Defense = 4
  • Drops = 20 Copper coins, 1-2 Gel, 0.01% chance of dropping a Slime Staff, can also drop a banner.

Ice Slime

Only spawns in Snow Biome. May also inflict a debuff "Chilled" (8.3% chance)

  • Health = 30
  • Damage = 8
  • Defense = 4
  • Drops = 50 Copper coins, 1-2 Gel, 0.67% chance of dropping an Ice Cream, 0.01% chance of dropping a Slime Staff, can also drop a banner.

Sand Slime

Has a knockback resist of 30%

  • Health = 50
  • Damage = 15
  • Defense = 5
  • Drops = 75 Copper Coins, 1-2 Gel, 0.013% chance of dropping a Slime Staff, can also drop a banner.

Jungle Slime

Only spawns in the Jungle Biome

  • Health = 60
  • Damage = 18
  • Defense = 6
  • Drops = 5 Silver coins, 1-2 Gel, 0.01% of dropping a Slime Staff, can also drop a banner.

Spiked Ice slime

Fires Ice Spike projectiles.

  • Health = 60
  • Damage = 12 (melee) 18 (ranged)
  • Defense = 8
  • Drops = 2 Silver coins, 1-2 Gel, 0.67% of dropping an ice cream, 0.01% chance of dropping a Slime Staff, can also drop a banner.

Spiked Jungle Slime

  • Fires Jungle Spike projectiles, which inflicts the Poisoned debuff.
  • Health = 65
  • Damage = 28 (melee) 26 (ranged)
  • Defense = 8
  • Drops = 3 Silver coins, 1-2 Gel, 0.01% chance of dropping a Slime Staff, 50% chance of dropping a Stinger, can also drop a banner.

Mother Slime

Spawns 1-3 Baby Slimes upon death.

  • Health = 90
  • Damage = 20
  • Defense = 7
  • Drops = 75 Copper coins, 1-2 Gel, 0.01% chance of dropping a Slime Staff, 2% chance of dropping a Compass, can also drop a banner.

Baby Slime

Spawns when a Mother Slime is defeated.

  • Health = 30
  • Damage = 13
  • Defense = 4
  • Drops = 10 Copper coins, 1-2 Gel, 0.01% chance of dropping a Slime Staff, can also drop a banner.

Lava Slime

Can jump higher than most of the slime in Terraria.

  • Health = 50
  • Damage = 15
  • Defense = 10
  • Drops = 1 Silver coin, 20 Copper coins, can also drop a banner.

Dungeon Slime

Drops a golden key.

  • Health = 150
  • Damage = 30
  • Defense = 7
  • Drops = 1 Silver coin, 50 Copper coins, 100% chance of dropping a Golden Key, can also drop a banner.

Pinky

Pinky is the smallest slime in Terarria.

  • Health = 150
  • Damage = 5
  • Defense = 5
  • Drops = 1 Gold coin, 1-2 Gel, 1% chance of dropping a Slime Staff, can also drop a banner.

King Slime

The only slime that is a boss.

  • Health = 2000
  • Damage = 40
  • Defense = 10
  • Drops = 1 Gold coin, 100% chance of dropping a solidifier, 25% chance of dropping a Slimy Saddle, 33.33% chance of dropping a Ninja Hood/Ninja Shirt/Ninja Pants or a Slime Hook, 66.66% chance of dropping a Slime gun, 5-15 Lesser Healing Potion, 14.29% chance of dropping a King Slime Mask, 10% chance of dropping a King Slime Trophy.

Spiked Slime (only expert mode)

Fires Slime Spike Projectiles.

  • Health = 100
  • Damage = 28
  • Defense = 5
  • Drops = 1 Silver coin, 1-3 Gel, 0.014% chance of dropping a Slime Staff, doesn't spawn a banner

Umbrella Slime

Only spawns during rain.

  • Health = 35
  • Damage = 10
  • Defense = 5
  • Drops = 2 Silver coins, 2-5 Gel, 2.22% chance of dropping an Umbrella Hat, can also drop a banner.

Bunny Slime

Spawns in Forest biomes during Halloween.

  • Health = 25
  • Damage = 7
  • Defense = 2
  • Drops = 25 Copper coins.

Present Slimes

Spawns in forest biomes during Christmas.

  • Health = 25/23/29/22
  • Damage = 7/6/8/5
  • Defense = 2/2/3/1
  • Drops = 25 Copper coins, can also drop a blue slime banner.

Written by Ak5u.


Game:   Terraria