Campfire / Fireplace
Campfire/Fireplace is the most common crafted thing in DayZ. Here is how to craft and use it.
- Small Sticks.
- Rags / Paper / Bark (any kind) / Bandage.
Fireplace/Campfire can be also upgraded:
- |8| = Stone ring around campfire/fireplace.
- |16| = Stone Oven.
Cooking with Campfire / Fireplace
- Long stick - Used for cooking meat and many more consumable items.
- Tripod - Tripod is useless w/o a pot, but when you have a pot, you can attach the pot to the tripod and cook food.
- Pot - Cooking in pot can have more items in it to cook in. You can cook with...
- Animal Fat - Animal fat can be used as a raw meal, it restores ton of a food bar.
- Nothing - Cooking with nothing can result in burning the food.
Cooking on a Stove
Cooking on a stove does not require a tripod being attached to it.
You can place the meat on the rocks and cook it w/o the pot, but it also can be combined with the pot.