In Dark Souls 3 Estus Shards are Consumables. They use for increasing your Estus Flask capacity and number of its usages. You have to go to Shrine and give it to blacksmith. The number of these Shards is 11 in the game. Some of them are located prominently but others are protected or hidden.
Where you will find the Estus Shards
Estus Shards can be used for increasing your health and they come in handy during the beating the boss. It is not a problem to find some Estus Shards, each territory has one of it. If you want to check the number of them just go to your inventory. Besides that you are able to turn the ashen flasks into Estus Flasks and vise versa.
When you pick up the Shards the amount of your FP/HP will be increased.
- High Wall of Lothric – 0:05
- Undead Settlement – 1:37
- Road of Sacrifices – 2:09
- Road of Sacrifices – 2:35
- Cathedral of the Deep – 2:55
- Catacombs of Carthus – 3:23
- Irithyll Dungeon – 5:33
- Irithyll of the Boreal Valley – 7:06
- High Wall of Lothric – 8:04
- Lothric Castle – 8:49
- Cemetery of Ash – 9:51
Recommended for You
- Dark Souls 3 – Undead Bone Shard Locations
- Dark Souls 3 – Bows, Greatbows, and Crossbows Locations
- Dark Souls 3 – How to Defeat Lord of Cinder: Lothric Younger Prince & Lorian Elder Prince (Boss Guide)
- Dark Souls 3 – Hammers, Axes and Greataxes Locations
- Dark Souls 3 – Small Shields, Standard Shields, and Greatshields Locations