In this guide I will be showing you how to get the “He’s Running a Marathon…” achievement on Halo 2 Classic.
He’s Running a Marathon… Achievement Guide
You can get this achievement in the opening cinematic of the mission Gravemind in Halo 2: Classic on Legendary.
To do this, you must watch the entire opening cinematic in classic mode and Legendary, it will not unlock in anniversary mode.
You must watch the first few minutes with the Gravemind as you can’t skip the cutscene.
Then in the next scene it brings you inside High Charity, where you will unlock the achievement.
Fun fact: The guy in the boxers is actually Jason Jones, one of the founders and developers of Bungie!
Recommended for You
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – Why Am I Here? Achievement Guide
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – Starved For Shields Achievement Guide (Halo 2)
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – How to Change Your Username or Nickname
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – How to Obtain the Mystery Achievement
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – How to Obtain Man on the Moon Achievement (Halo 3)