Complete Walkthrough and Achievements
- The game features checkpoints, you can’t save when you want.
- Use E or spacebar to go through text and interact with objects / people.
- Estimated 100% time: 40m~.
- Start a new game.
- When you get control pick up the pebble (1/3) near the left side of the of building.
- Go right and pick up another pebble (2/3) near the entrance of the building.
- The third pebble (3/3) is by the bushes, near the lamp post in the middle of the area.
- Now go inside the entrance on the right.
- Go inside the yard and talk to uncle Yao with the blue shirt, he will give you a paper to fold.
- After the conversation is over, talk to him again a few times.
I said Leave me alone!
- I just wanted to apologize…
- Go to the memorial and interact with it.
- Now stay near for a little bit without touching anything.
A moment of silence
- Respect for the “departed”.
- Go outside again and you will talk to a boy.
- Talking to strange kids who have a sweet-tooth isn’t good for your health.
- Talk to auntie sitting on the bench.
Like you’ve seen a ghost
- Having a supernatural experience can be stressful sometimes…wanna talk about it?
- Go inside the left entrance of the building.
- Talk to Mak cik Noor by the stand.
➤ Sure, I can do that!
- Now play a simple mini-game, don’t worry about failing. Extra means 2 times.
- Ingredients are in order: Sambal, egg, cucumber, rice.
- After completing 3 orders you will get an achievement.
Nasi Lemak is Love
- Help pack nasi lemak, while secretly wanting the recipe.
- Go upstairs all the way up.
Fear of heights
- I wonder what’s past all that junk…
- Go to the 2nd floor, unit 201-204.
- Talk to the kids.
- Why la? … I just want to play card games!
- Talk to the kids again and pick the first option.
- Go down and talk to Lun, the kid with orange shirt.
➤ About the card game..
- Play rock paper scissors to try and get the card.
Lucky Guess or Mad Skills?
- That’s what card games are about too.
- Talk to the boy again and he will ask you for 3 pebbles.
- Talk to him again and select: No I didn’t.
- Throwing pebbles is vandalism, I’m no criminal!
- Talk to him once more
➤ “Right here!”
- I am doing the right thing, right?
- Now throw the pebble at the window, try landing in the green zone.
- Go back to the kids that asked for the card and talk to them.
Too much free time(?)
- I just want to know more about the neighbourhood.
- Head to the first floor head to Unit 104-104
- Knock on the first door you see and a man will signal at you.
- Approach and talk to him.
- Never listen to a stranger’s advice.
- Enter the apartment left of the one you knocked on before and pick up the bottle.
- Go back to the right and you will notice the door you knocked on before is now slightly opened.
- Interact with it and look through.
- Prepare for a scary scene.
- Use arrows when they appear on screen to choose directions to run to.
- After running away you will earn an achievement.
What. Just. Happened??
- I just wanted to make a new friend … Not … This!!!
- Go outside and talk to auntie sitting on the bench.
➤ Who are they? ➤ Yes, I did.
- Talk to the boy with the blue shirt; Wen.
➤ …Something weird happened.
- Talk to Lun the boy with orange short.
Just stop and listen to me!
- Lun, I need you to focus!
Am I crazy?
- Getting our story straight.
When playing as Lun:
- Go to the 1st floor and head towards the person that signals you.
- Talk to him and select:
➤ …Isn’t that criminal stuff?
I don’t need to get in that bad
- Lock-Picking sounds cool… however … thanks-but-no-thanks
- While talking to the girl select any option.
- Go all the way to the right and you will get teleported back.
- Repeat 3x times.
Didn’t I just …?
- I feel like the universe is telling me something… about free toys?
- Enter the only apartment you can, and interact with all objects.
- Pick up the bottle after the encounter.
- Go outside, talk to auntie and give the bottle of water.
- Go to the 3rd floor and enter your apartment.
- What you find out can’t hurt you… but it can scare you pretty bad…
2nd playthrough for cleanup
Now you should have all achievements except 2.
- Go upstairs to the first floor and enter the apartment where you picked up water.
- Pick up the water and peak into the open door of the apartment next door.
- Now don’t touch anything and wait.
- Wait….did you see that too??
- Talk to kid with the orange clothes and pick any option.
- Go upstairs to the 1st floor and talk to the person that signals you.
➤ Yes, show me…
I need to get in
- Sure, breaking and entering isn’t good, but technically lock-picking isn’t breaking anything…
Now you can quit.
Recommended for You
- None Found