This guide is maintained by the developers of the game and serves as a comprehensive list of known issues and their potential fixes.
Sending Bug Reports
If you encounter a game breaking bug, please send us a zip of your game’s save folder along with a short description of the steps leading up to the bug occurring. The game’s save folder is:
- C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\LocalLow\Triple B Titles\Aces and Adventures
Please zip the save folder and send it as an attachment along with the bug description to the following email address: [email protected]
If for whatever reason you find yourself soft locked in an adventure and restarting the game does not fix the issue, deleting your run’s save data should fix the issue. Your run’s save file is found in the following location: C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\LocalLow\Triple B Titles\Aces and Adventures\STEAM_USER_ID\Release\Profiles\Default\Run.bytes
Please disable Steam Cloud before running the game so the deleted file will not be downloaded from the cloud.
If your screen is flickering black intermittently, please try disabling the Bloom option in the Video Tab of the Options Menu.
There are various Video Options which can be changed in order to improve the performance of the game. The following list is ordered by which options should have the biggest performance improvements when changed:
- Quality Preset: Setting to Low Quality will significantly improve performance.
- Resolution Scale %: Setting to about 90% will significantly improve performance with minimal image quality loss.
- Volumetric Lighting: Disable to improve performance a significant amount.
- Resolution Scaling: When Resolution Scale % is at 100, running Fidelity FX Super Resolution actual comes at a performance cost, but results in a crisper image. Setting to None will improve performance a decent amount.
- Motion Blur: Disable to improve performance a decent amount.
- Depth of Field: Disable to improve performance a decent amount.
- Ambient Occlusion: Disable to improve performance a small amount.
- Bloom: Disable to improve performance a small amount. (Can also fix black screen issues)
Be the first to comment