Each race has a culture, which determines its economy and provides a number of additional unique bonuses.
A people who thrive on war and aggression. They value strength and prefer to charge head-on into bloody battles.
- Structures with Food and Draft income
- +8 Blight Damage on first Melee Attack
- Can activate the Ritual of Alacrity
A dictatorial civilization where the strong and ruthless dominate the weak. They use forbidden magics to maintain control and weaken their enemies.
- Cities can negate City Stability income penalties
- Unique city structures granting Knowledge and extra income from Prisons and Crypts
- +20% Damage against units with Weakened
- Attacking units with Weakened grants the unit Regeneration once per turn
- -10 Alignment
A hierarchic society wherein lords, ladies, and knights reign over peasants. All stand together in battle when their fertile realm is threatened.
- Structures with Food income
- Units deal +20% Damage when adjacent of a unit with the same culture
- Enables the Feudal Lord hero skills
A highly devoted society whose members strive for harmony. When threatened, however, they wield their guiding light as a weapon.
- Structures have High Stability and Knowledge income
- Units have +4 Spirit Damage on Base Attacks
- Units activate any Dormant Traits
- +10 Alignment
- +25 City Stability if Pure Good alignment
- +10 Food and Production per City Stability Level if Neutral alignment
- Unit starts combat with Awakened if Pure Evil alignment
Master builders who value grand cities and strong armor, preferring a defensive attitude over an aggressive one.
- Structures with Production income
- Once per turn each unit gains Bolstered Defense and Bolstered resistance
- Scout Units can Prospect in friendly or neutral provinces
A culture of scholars, driven to study every corner of the Astral Sea. They prefer to find answers through research and arcane prowess.
- Structures with Mana income
- Units have Attunement: Star Blades
- Can see Astral Echoes pickups
Be the first to comment