Tips on how to play the game.
How to Play
- When I first started playing this game, I found it very frustrating. There are no instructions and I kept failing. I finally figured out some things and I listed them below.
- The most important thing I learned was that the brush size matters the most. A large brush will use up your ink and then you’re done. To change the brush size, use the mouse scroll.
- The ink colors don’t necessarily match the painting colors. They usually do, but not always. There’s quite a bit of trial and error.
- You will need to use the black and white ink to clear the levels. If you’ve tried every color and still can’t move on, usually it’s one of these two. Black is used on most eyes and tattoos.
- Use a small brush for the magic. This will make it last longer and you may need it towards the end.
- Choose the biggest brush for the pencil. This costs no ink, so fill it up quick.
- You need 3 stars to complete the level.
Here’s what I do to clear a level.
- Make the pencil the biggest brush and paint away quickly. Max will be 105%, but don’t spend too much time trying to max it.
- Select brush and choose an ink color. Change to a small brush size and quickly run over the painting looking for something that appears. I usually choose the beige for the skin or blue for the sky. Once you find some color, make the brush larger and fill in where you can.
- As soon as it shows up, use the info button. This will remove any unused colors and turn them black.
- Repeat the process of choosing a small brush to find areas and a bigger brush to fill.
- Don’t forget to try the black and white colors if you have tried the rest.
- If you are running out of time, use the magic wand. Try to keep the brush size smaller so you can use it more.
- For 18+ levels that say “Hot Mode Available”, once you get farther into the level, an eraser will show up. You can use this to remove her clothes.
- If you go into the Gallery, for some reason many of the images will be just a white box. Click on the button “Anime Artist” and they will appear.
- There is a cheat available to clear all the levels and get the achievements. In “Options”, there is a button for “Extra Help”. Below that, “Yes” looks like it can’t be selected because it is grayed out. Click it anyway.
Now during any level click on the area below the painting where the pencil is shown in the image below.
Be the first to comment