How to increase the sensitivity of the microphone in Apex Legends?
Change Settings in Windows Settings
- Go to desktop.
- Type this on windows search to open sounds settings “change system sounds”.
- Go To recording tab.
- Select your mic that plugged in to your computer and right click on it.
- Go to levels tab and set the maximum of your mic sensitivity.
- Select OK.
Change Settings in Apex Legends
- Open Apex Legends.
- Go to Apex Legends settings.
- Go to audio tab.
- Set sensitivity to higher or maximum.