Guide to Items
Gathering tools and adventuring tools you created can be used during exploration by equipping them from Main Menu > Items.
Equipping these tools will grant access to various ingredients.
Different gathering tools can be used at different gathering points. You may find different ingredients from the same gathering point by switching between your staff and gathering tools.
There are four types of gathering tools: Grass Sickle, Woodcutter’s Axe, Hammer, and Catcher’s Net.
Equipping these tools will grant access to new actions.
Types of Adventuring Tools
- Fishing Rod – Allows you to fish in water.
- Air Drop – Allows you to dive into deep waters in certain areas.
- Emerald Band – Allows you to leap over gaps or move to a higher/lower ground.
- Summoner’s Bell – Allows you to summon a monster to ride on.
- Wind Shoes – Allows you to glide down slopes.