So here’s a fun project I just hacked together: run Vue apps inside of BitBurner… it even supports SCSS compilation! I’ll be using this for UI extensions & Vue’s reactive data binding myself, thought others might be interested.
Guide to Run Vue Apps
I’ll be using this for UI extensions & reactive data binding myself, thought others might be interested as well.
- Make a new file on home called vue.js or whatever you like.
- Copy + paste entire script from this Gist into new script file in BitBurner.
- Run script with “run” from the terminal!.
Once the script is installed, you can extend / update to your liking. Each time you make a change to the core Vue script / your app, you should re-run the script to re-build the app within BitBurner.
- Uses Vue 3.2.26 (compiler + runtime) from jsDelivr CDN.
- Sadly Vue SFC support is not going to be possible given the constraints within BitBurner.
- Project uses sass.js for an in-browser, emscripten-compiled version of Sass.