Let you know which weapon is powerful and which weapon is useless.
All Weapons Overview
- The best start weapon.
- Fast speed and great damage.
- But crowbar is not shotgun.
- Attack2 (right mouse by default) has 6x fire rate but it will decrease accuracy
- .Attack (left mouse by default) has high accuracy but low fire rate.
- Super low damage, do not use after picking up other weapon.
- Well but it is still a gun after spawning.
- Everytime you spawn, you will have 3 (sometimes are 2) grenades.
- You cannot pick it up on multiplay.
- You can cook grenade before throwing but be caution the explode time of grenade is 5 seconds.
- Throwing grenade will do nothing while you and your enemy are face to face.
- Good damage.
- Use toggle_zoom rather than +attack2 zoom.
- The second choice for snipers.
- The only choice for snipers.
- Attack2 then +attack for quick scope.
- Well +attack explosive bolt still has good damage if you hit player’s body.
- You can use explosive bolt to do damage boost.
- Not just a grenade laucher.
- It has good damage.
- Well the grenade also has good damage.
- +attack – fast but little low damage.
- +attack2 – super high damage but super slow.
- choosing +attack and +attack2 depends on your situation.
- You can do tau cannon jump on multiplay.
- Tau cannon jump + long jump module can make you fly.
- High damage with full charging.
- You can do wallgauss thing like half life 1 deathmatch (not the same, watch my wallguass guide for more details).
- Highest DPS.
- We call it “noob gun”.
- “Noob gun” means its powerful.
- Toy gun do not use!
- Left mouse to throw it and right mouse to explode it.
- You can press +use (E by default) to pick it up.
- Be caution while picking up others’ satchel.
- Your satchel will explode after you die.
- Gives other player surprise.
- Useful while you cant use grenades to kill others.
Recommended for You
- Black Mesa – How to Obtain The Rarest Specimen Achievement (Xen Chapters Tips)
- Black Mesa – How to Find Gordon’s Passport
- Black Mesa – Past the One-way Abyss Fall Walkthrough (Multiple Achievement Props)
- Black Mesa – How to Obtain Contest Propellant Achievement
- Black Mesa – How to Fix Plug Not Appearing in On a Rail