A quick rundown of the all the endings and deaths in Bloody Service.
We can divide this game’s achievements into two general groups: deaths and endings. The deaths are not yours; rather, they are witnessing the deaths of others. For example, the Clay Dust achievement is not about being killed with a brick, it’s about witnessing two jerk teens being killed with a brick. There are five endings that give achievements, but that’s not to say that they are the only ones. There are a variety of game overs, so to speak, where you wake up in the hospital without seeing the climax of the night.
Additionally, a few things should be noted:
- This game has only one save file, so saving should be done with discretion. However, whenever you reach a gameover, the game will send you back to before the choice that got you there (e.g., if you screw up the fight with the umpire, it will send you back to the choice that got you to the fight).
- You can skip FMV cutscene sections with either the ESC key or by right clicking, which can be useful when replaying the game for endings.
- The inventory system allows you to place items in one of five slots. Two of them are your hands, which means you have them out at all times, and three of them are pockets.
If a death doesn’t have conditions, then it’s an unavoidable part of the narrative. The guy dying in the bathroom and the couple after the locker are examples of this.
- Drop a Deuce: Witness the guy in the bathroom die
- No Strings Attached: Head about a teen’s death secondhand. During the locker sequence, “Ask why they are nervous.”
- Clay Dust: Witness the couple die after the locker sequence
- Deep Shot: Nail Bernard in the throat with the shot glass. Not killing him sends you off to a bad end
- Bad Call: Find Esther’s body. When you’re on the second floor, open the first door
- Hawkeye: Kill the drunk. Open the first door, tell him that Esther asked you to wait for her, and then hit him with the hawk.
- Australian Open: Find the star of Crocodile Dandy’s corpse. Happens in the second room
- On the Line: Watch the umpire get his throat slit. Open the first door and then close the door in the room with the corpse.
- Second Serve: Witness the umpire get an ax to the face. Occurs when you enter the second door first and close the door.
- LET: Watch the son have his wrists slit. Open the second door first. Regardless of the next choice, he’ll die. You only decide if he dies first or second. Choosing to attend to his wounds gives you a misc ending.
- Hard Count: Watch Mike be thrown from the balcony
- Crushing Tennis: Watch the twins take on your attacker. When escaping the building, choose to go for the weapon. Not doing so sends you to a bad ending (or a specific one if you have the ID)
- Match Point: Burn Martin to death. Same conditions as Burning Man. Get the two Molotov cocktail parts (take a napkin in the bathroom and grab a lighter from Bernard’s corpse). At the end, choose to grab Molotov cocktails, instead of going with Marie. Finally, choose to go with the twins.
- Drive: Run Martin over. Same conditions as Hit the Road and Ballard’s best novel. Don’t ask about Martin’s connection to the club, go with the twins, and choose to take the van at the end.
- Deuce Ex Machina: Get Martin shot. First, you must ask Ricky about Martin after the bathroom scene. The specific choices are “Say you do” and “Ask if he knows Martin.” During the climax, grab the Molotov and then go the van with Martin
- The Umpire Strikes Back: Kill the umpire. The umpire must still be alive, which means that you did not close the door in the room with the dead actor. Chase after Marie, and in the third choice in the Umpire fight, choose to “Look for something to hit him”.
- Seeded Player: Poison Ricky. Head after Marie and then help Marie kill Ricky.
- Running With Scissors: When you take the scissors, keep them in your hand. When you run after the kids, you’ll reach an ending.
- Gravedigger: When you’re in the locker, “Try to calm down” and then look up to find the ID card. When escaping the building and a man menaces you with a gun, choose to keep running and you’ll reach this ending.
- Romantic Ending: During the finale, choose to head after Marie. After the optional Umpire fight and your choice for Ricky, you’ll have a moment.
- Hit the Road: After the bathroom sequence, do not learn about Martin and the club. Choose to grab Molotov cocktails instead of chasing after Marie and then head to the van with Martin at the end. Then, pick up the tennis ball.
- Ballard’s Best Novel: After the bathroom sequence, do not learn about Martin and the club. Choose to grab Molotov cocktails instead of heading with Marie and then go to the van with Martin at the end. Do not pick up the tennis ball.