A brief guide on how to transfer a demo save from the Bombing!! 2: A Graffiti Paradise demo into the full game.
Guide to Transfer Your Demo Save
Hey! It’s Devon, the developer of Bombing!! 2: A Graffiti Paradise.
If you’ve played the Bombing!! 2 demo I’m sure you’ve painted tons of cool things you want to transfer to the full game – here’s how you can do that!
A few things to note
- As always, be sure to back up all your save data before attempting this to avoid loss of work.
- Transferring your save from the demo to the base game will overwrite any painted data you may have in the “Rooftops” level present in the base game.
- There are very minor differences in layout between the full game “Rooftops” level and the Demo level, so some data may be lost or appear differently after the transfer. This should mostly be minor and only affect a handful of assets.
In Windows you’ll find your paintable save data located under this file location. Copy this folder:
- C:\Users[User Name]\AppData\LocalLow\Devon Wiersma\Bombing 2_A Graffiti Paradise_DEMO\Paintable Saves
Now Paste that folder into the following path (which is created by the full game when entering and saving a level for the first time):
- C:\Users\User Name]\AppData\LocalLow\Devon Wiersma\Bombing 2_A Graffiti Paradise
Now when you boot up the game and load the “Rooftops” level your save data from the Demo should be present and ready to be painted on!
See you in Graffiti Paradise!
Be the first to comment