Get this achievement in under 5 minutes with this guide, It is easier than you think!
How to Obtain Baker’s Dozen Achievement Guide Easy and Fast
Just follow these steps:
- Open the game and Click on the Play button.
- In the upper part of your screen you will see the tab Offline. Click on it and select Offline Practice.
- Choose the map Tournament Ground, you will find enough bread there. Select Free For All as the Game Type. . Maximize the Bot numbers, Time and Score limits, and so you will have enough time to do everything in a single run.
- Start the match, then select Knight Class and have AXE as your secondary weapon (I will explain it later why).
- Find the Stairs in the map. Go up and you will find bread there. Pick one of them up.
- Bring out your AXE and damage one of the Bots with a Single Normal Swing.
- Now throw the Bread in your hand at their Face by pressing and Holding G (Default Throwing Key) so they will die with the bread.
- Do this (13 times) and you will get this very rare Achievement!
can you do all achievements in offline?
No, some of them like getting 50 kills in one match won’t get unlocked when you are playing with bots.
UPDATED: I started a Team Death Match on The Fighting Pit map. got around 60 kills and the achievement got unlocked!
It seems it is just a bit buggy, but it works with the bots, can confirm that.
its not rare achievement anoymore thanks
Its actually easier to do the Brawl game mode, normally very small rooms and a table right in the middle with bread all over it, no swords so more chance for you to jump in and take the kill with a flying loaf
Thanks so much! I got 68 kills in a game without bots and it didn’t pop so I was wondering what i did wrong.
Hey man thanks for the tutorial,really helpful. I am going to try tommorow.
there I am actually camping low health guys to throw bread at them :))))
I just went into the mid summer brawl and threw bread at people
just got it using this guide, very useful and appreciated man