If you try to launch the game and keep getting an insufficient VRAM warning then this guide for you.
Guide to Fix Insufficient VRAM/Missing Font Issue
Assuming you have an Nvidia card do this:
- Go to Nvidia Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings (There are two tabs. One says Global Settings the other Program Settings).
- Click on the Program Settings Tab.
- Then click ‘Add’ it should pop up as Chrono Cross in recently used programs if you’ve just played the game.
- Then click add selected program.
- Then in the Program Settings tab after you added it. Go down to 2.
- Select Preferred Graphics and select Nvidia High performance processor.