Here’s a complete guide of all the drinks you can make that will be registered into the Brewpad app on the in-game phone.
All Drinks Guide
Thank you so much for reading this guide! I hope it helps with filling out the last few drinks that you’re stuck on getting.
The * in front of drink names mean that the drink is story-locked to my knowledge.
Coffee Based Drinks
Black Lemon: Coffee, Coffee, Lemon
- A perfect – if unlikely – combination of sour and bitter.
Black Magic: Coffee, Mint, Honey
- Sweet, cool, and magically wakes you up.
Caffé Latte: Coffee, Milk, Milk
- A caffeine boost dominated by milk.
Cappuccino: Coffee, Coffee, Milk
- An Italian delight.
Espresso: Coffee, Coffee, Coffee
- Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself.
Gingerbread Coffee: Coffee, Ginger, Cinnamon
- Sweetened with brown sugar to satisfy the cookie monster.
Ginger Latte: Coffee, Ginger, Milk
- A warm energy boost, perfect for a cold evening.
Jahe Tubruk: Coffee, Coffee, Ginger
- Ginger presides over the ground coffee at the bottom of the cup; originally from Indonesia.
Sugar and Spice: Coffee, Honey, Cinnamon
- Spicy, sweet, and natural bliss in a cup.
*Bee’n Buzzy: Coffee, Honey, Milk
- An energizing companion during those late-night working hours.
Cinnamon Latte: Coffee, Milk, Cinnamon
- A cinnamon-infused Caffé Latte that uplifts you with its warmly spiced aroma.
Sweet Coffee: Coffee, Coffee, Honey
- Lightly sweetened and frothed, to help invigorate your tired mind with its sweet, inviting aroma.
Jingle Beans: Coffee, Coffee, Cinnamon
- A warm drink with a kick for Christmas mornings, also perfect against headaches on rainy work nights.
*Queimada: Coffee, Honey, Lemon
- “This spell-laden, alcohol-imbued Galician drink is known to ward off evil spirits – just look at it”
Tea Based Drinks
Gala Had: Tea, Milk, Ginger
- A ginger chai latte, good to calm and warm your nerves.
Masala Chai: Tea, Ginger, Cinnamon
- Spiced tea from Southern Asia.
Midsummer Night’s Dream: Tea, Lemon, Honey
- Sweet and memorable, like summertime blues.
Russian Tea: Tea, Lemon, Cinnamon
- Despite the name, it’s totally American drink.
Shai Adeni: Tea, Milk, Cinnamon
- A sweet, spicy chai latte from the town of Aden, Yemen.
Teh Tarik: Tea, Tea, Milk
- Tea with milk, mixed by pouring the two repeatedly between cups; originally from Malaysia.
Green Tea Based Drinks
Couch Syrup: Green Tea, Lemon, Honey
- A cure for a sore throat.
Green Tea Latte: Green Tea, Milk, Milk
- Both sweet and savory, with a hint of bitterness for the heart.
Marrakech: Green Tea, Mint, Mint
- A fresh and healthy drink from Morocco.
Shin Genmaicha: Green Tea, Green Tea, Ginger
- A variation of the Japanese brew, mixing the brown rice with ginger.
The Grinch: Green Tea, Ginger, Cinnamon
- Green, spicy, and not everyone’s cup of tea.
Matcha: Green Tea, Green Tea, Green Tea
- The ceremonial grade of this pure and lush green tea has a distinct bittersweet and stabilizing aroma.
Detox. Tea: Green Tea, Ginger, Lemon
- Super bitter, sour, and spicy – even if it’s not detoxifying, you’ll FEEL as if it is.
*Five Stars: Green Tea, Honey, Milk
- A specially ordered Green Tea drink, customized to match a certain reviewer’s needs and taste. Good job, you’ve done it!
Chocolate Based Drinks
Bitter Heart: Chocolate, Ginger, Cinnamon
- Shadows that will help you try to hide.
Chocolate Miruku: Chocolate, Honey, Milk
- Sweet, nourishing, healthy, chocolate.
Dark Chocolate: Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate
- A warm and calming darkness.
Spanish Sahara: Chocolate, Milk, Ginger
- Warm and cozy, just like a day in Barcelona.
Spiced Lady: Chocolate, Milk, Cinnamon
- A British chocolate drink, extremely popular in the ‘90s.
299.792.458: Chocolate, Honey, Ginger
- Fast to make, fast to drink, and the best start to light-year-guided adventures.
After Midnight: Chocolate, Honey, Mint
- A wiff of Old World charm, a soupçon of intensity, and a dash of fresh air, for timeless late-night celebrations.
Blue Pea Based Drink
Butterfly Pea: Blue Pea, Blue Pea, Blue Pea
- This strikingly blue tea is known to be a stress buster, chock-full of antioxidants.
Galaxy Mint-tea: Blue Pea, Mint, Lemon
- Witness the morphing nebula as the lemon is poured into the cup – magical and refreshing.
Dreamin’ Blue: Blue Pea, Milk, Honey
- This mesmerizing and earthy latte imbues you with calmness and serenity on sight.
Aqua’s Tranquilitea: Blue Pea, Mint, Mint
- Its earthy yet minty taste relieves indigestion, while the color smell soothe her senses.
Blue Lightening: Blue Pea, Ginger, Ginge
- The best remedy for an upset tummy or a bored mind, and in a pretty color to boot!
Flowerbed: Blue Pea, Honey, Mint
- An entire garden in a teacup, from the leaves to the pollen! Can you hear the bees?
Gala Tea: Blue Pea, Milk, Ginger
- A silky but spicy beverage that soothes furious emotions and brings dormant joys back to life.
Honey Marshmallow: Blue Pea, Honey, Milk
- A comforting herbal tea that soothes the spirits of upset children and stumped grown-ups alike.
Hibiscus Based Drinks
Hibiscus Tea: Hibiscus, Hibiscus, Hibiscus
- Has a cranberry-like tartness with floral undertones. Great source of vitamin C!
Bissap: Hibiscus, Ginger, Lemon
- Sweetened with sugar, it’s known as Senegal’s national drink – fruits and spices are added to taste.
Teh Jahe Rosella: Hibiscus, Ginger, Honey
- Steeped with roasted ginger with a touch of honey. Perfect for rainy evenings.
Sweetheart Latte: Hibiscus, Milk, Honey
- Garnished with bits of rose petals, this Latte is refreshing in both taste and appearance.
Pink Spice: Hibiscus, Milk, Cinnamon
- A smooth but spicy draught, warm and refreshing at the same time.
Zobo: Hibiscus, Ginger, Ginger
- A traditional Nigerian drink with an invigorating ginger kick supported by cloves and pineapple.
*Berry-Blue Hibiscus ‘Pie’: Hibiscus, Honey, Mint
- A dessert drink made from steeped Hibiscus, Mint, and specially prepared ingredients: Honey-Blueberry cordial with a touch of vanilla.
Milk Based Drinks
Bedchamber: Milk, Cinnamon, Honey
- A cup for those longing for a deep slumber.
Le Menthol: Milk, Mint, Lemon
- Sour and cool, with a hint of home.
Lemony Snipped: Milk, Honey, Lemon
- A fortunate tale in a cup.
Milky Way: Milk, Honey, Mint
- Sweet and cool, like outer space.
STMJ: Milk, Ginger, Honey
- A warm booster made of susu (milk), telur (egg), madu (honey), and jahe (ginger); from Indonesia.
For some reason if I do the Queimada or Berry Blue Hibiscus Pie it does not work! Is this blocked by the story? Cause I’m sure I’m doing it right! D:
that’s correct; you cannot unlock them in the brewpad before you reach a certain point in the story. I had the same thing myself. Until then, they will be unnamed drinks.
missing few descriptions:
– “This spell-laden, alcohol-imbued Galician drink is known to ward off evil spirits – just look at it”
– “A specially ordered Green Tea drink, customized to match a certain reviewer’s needs and taste. Good job, you’ve done it!”
Berry-Blue Hibiscus “Pie”:
– “A dessert drink made from steeped Hibiscus, Mint, and specially prepared ingredients: Honey-Blueberry cordial with a touch of vanilla”