I explain in this guide the mechanics to survive the first level of the demo version.
Level 1 Tour for Beginners
Meet Steve and activate the elevator
- As you start your adventure you see a man with a red jacket and beard go near him to talk with him.
- Now you got your first quest to repair the ventilation system.
- Head straight into the next room and pull the switch on the wall to activate the power of the elevator.
- Go into the elevator and push the red button to descent with the elevator.
- Now cross the room and open the door where a light bulb breaks.
Find the three missing parts of the mashinery
- After the conversation with the worker you need to head to the ventilation system.
- Soon as John enters the correct location you hear the voice file “I should take a look around here.”
- Near the red vending mashine is the first fuse, near the fusebox in a cabinet is the next one and on the opposite site of the room of the fusebox leads a ladder to the last fuse.
- Put all 3 fuses into the the fusebox and the mashine starts.
- Now you need to head back to the main hall.
Killing the first zombies
- After Karen appeard, the first enemies are going to invade the place.
- Just take one of the melee weapons and head back to the elevator, kill the zombies on your way.
The elevator is out of power again
- As you come near the elevator, you notice that its outpowered again.
- You can find the power switch for the elevator in the room on the left side where the door was locked before. Pull the power switch.
- In that room you find some guns too, you can place the guns on your left and right shoulder.
- Now you can use the elevator again.
Survive the elevator
- Move into the elevator and push the red button of the elevator the elevator than start moving upwards.
- After a short time a zombie destroys the elevator, the elevator stops and you need to jump out of it.
- After you jumped out of the elevator, the elevator crushes down to the ground.
- You landed on some pipes and spot a ladder that you can climb upwards.
- On the side of the ladder you see some brown pipes, climb the brown pipes to get to the next room.
Back to Steve
- You now walk to the open door to meet Steve again.
- After a short sequence 2 zombies going to atack you, just shoot them with one of the guns.
- Now head to the door where the 2 zombies came from.
- Inside of the bathroom some gas bottles are leaned to a wall, just shoot them so that the explosion destroys the wall.
- Shoot the zombies that crush through the wall.
- Walk through the hole in the wall and proceed your adventure.
Survive the rest of the level
- The rest of the level is pretty straight and should be manageable without learning a new function of the game.
- Have fun playing!