Guide for what to feed each critter and how to approach them.
Guide to Critter Feeding
- Rabbits: Lettuce.
- Squirrels: Apples.
- Raccoons: Blueberries.
- Turtles: Seaweed.
- Crocodiles: Lobster.
- Foxes: White Sturgeon.
- Birds: Orange Houseleeks.
- Emerald Sunbird: Green Passion Lily.
- Red Sunbird: Red Bromeliad.
- Golden Sunbird: Orange Houseleek.
How To Catch
Catching a Critter
Each critter type can only be fed once per day, feeding the same type each day increases your chances of companionship!
- Rabbits: Walk up to them, they will flee, do this 3x.
- Squirrels: Walk up to them, straight forward no fleeing.
- Raccoons: Walk halfway to them, when they crouch take a 1 step which will make them stand, be completely still until they crouch again, rinse repeat until you are close enough to feed.
- Turtles: Walk up to them until they hide inside their shell, be still, wait for them to pop out of shell, approach to feed.
- Crocodiles: Same as raccoon, except their animation will slightly differ from crouching (relaxed non threatened pose).
- Foxes: Same as Rabbits, Make them flee 3x then approach.
- Birds: Same as Squirrels, walk up to them.