Guide to Bind the Arrow Keys
I’m just putting this here to save people asking:
- From the main screen open the settings menu. Default keyboard key is i.
- Select Game Settings.
- Set Number of Players on Keyboard to 2.
- Select Close and when it asks to restart the game choose Yes.
- From the main screen open the settings menu again.
- Select Button Settings.
- Press right Shift to open the player 2 keyboard buttons.
- Now on the player 2 side change all the arrow keys to something else.
- This will free up the arrow keys so you can bind them to player 1.
Be the first to comment