Frequently Asked Questions
Which Virtual Tabletops are supported?
- Dungeon Alchemist currently supports FoundryVTT, Roll20, Fantasy Grounds (Unity) and any other VTT that supports the UniversalVTT file format.
Does line-of-sight get exported automatically?
- Yes. Walls, doors, lights etc. are exported automatically so you don’t have to add them yourself anymore.
Can I import my own assets?
- Not right now. This is something we’ll be looking into in the future.
Do you support circular rooms?
- Not yet. This is also something we’ll look into in the future.
How big can the map be?
- Technically there is no limit, but your PC might not be able to handle really really large maps.
Can we get any other genres than fantasy?
- Currently, only fantasy is supported. We will be adding additional themes in the future in the form of DLC.
Will Dungeon Alchemist be available in other languages?
- Maybe in the future.
How can we edit objects?
- Apparently you need to finish placing a room and some form of object / moving objects around or some such to complete the tutorial.
How to move the tool bar?
- Under File -> Settings, there’s a slider named UI Scale. That’s all there is it seems.
- You can also just click on the toolbar icon again to close the menu.
Is there currently any way to generate a bridge over a river or possibly a bridge item that can be placed?
- Bridges can be found in “Place Object -> Structural -> Bridges”.
Can i export 2D map for other VTT?
- You can!
Can i create 3D token of character?
- We’re only a mapmaking program for now, so no unfortunately.
Is there a link to export map on FoundryVTT or Roll20?
- Instructions on how to export are linked to from within the app, when you press the export button.
Be the first to comment