Guide to unlocking the two secret easter egg parkour challenges in Dying Light 2. The hoverboard (Hoverboard) challenge and the broomstick (Baba Yaga) challenge.
Broomstick (Baba Yaga) Parkour Challenge
Note: Before you can do this challenge you must have completed the “Broadcast” story mission. It is not active until this mission is complete.
- Step 1: Head to the VNC building you unlocked in the “Broadcast” mission.
- Step 2: Head up the elevator to the very top of the building.
- Step 3: Jump from the VNC tower to the tower with the big yellow crane.
- Step 4: Use the paraglider or grappling hook to land on top of the crane.
- Step 5: You will need to “activate” the mushroom. This takes around 3 minutes to do.
- Step 6: Congratulations, you have unlocked the flying broomstick!
Video tutorial that shows the whole process:
Hoverboard (Hoverboard) Parkour Challenge
- Step 1: Head to the cathedral in Saint Paul Island.
- Step 2: You need to climb to the bell tower of the cathedral.
- Step 3: You will need to jump down the bell tower to activate the power.
- Step 4: Bring the electricity cable back up to the top and enable electricity.
- Step 5: Head to the floor above and interact with the radio.
- Step 6: Once the radio is finished, grab the first hoverboard part that spawned.
- Step 7: Head west of the cathedral to a bridge.
- Step 8: Pick up the second hoverboard part that spawned.
- Step 9: Head west of the bridge to another bridge.
- Step 10: Open the trunk of the blue car on the side of the bridge.
- Step 11: Grab the final hoverboard part and start the challenge!
Video tutorial that runs through the whole process:
Be the first to comment