Frequently Asked Questions
What is EC all about?
- A brand new high-quality JRPG from Yoshitaka Murayama (Suikoden I&II), and Junko Kawano, (Suikoden I&IV), in their first collaboration in 25 years.
- Traditional 6-character battle system utilizing pain stakingly created 2d sprites and gorgeous 3D backgrounds.
- A deep story with 100+ character intricately intertwined”.
When does EC:HH and EC:Rising launch?
- EC: Rising is coming May 10 and EC: HH is coming in 2023.
What genre is EC:HH and EC:Rising?
- JRPG & Action RPG
What is the story in EC:HH?
- “Eiyuden Chronicle’s story centers around two young men: one from a league of countries known as the Commonfold, the other from an empire called the Imperium. They meet on a joint expedition to find an ancient relic, and become fast friends. Little do they know that their discovery will spark a war… Through circumstance, they soon find themselves on opposite sides of the battlefield, weapons drawn. Though split by ideology, both boys believe they can make the world a better, safer place. The world of Eiyuden Chronicle, however, is a dangerous place. War is hell, blood will spill, and friends will die. Betrayal is an everyday occurrence. These two men will soon learn that this war torn land has no place for idealism.”
What is the story in EC:Rising?
- “Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising is an action RPG set in the same world as Eiyuden Chronicle. It weaves together the pre-war tales of various characters who will eventually become your companions in Eiyuden Chronicle. The game will introduce a portion of Eiyuden Chronicle’s cast of characters in an original story with thrilling action and engaging town-upgrading elements. There will be some perks for players that link the game with Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes”.
Is EC:Rising a single or multiplayer title?
Who is developing EC:Rising?
- Rabbit & Bear Studios & Natsume Atari.
Can I pre-order / wishlist EC:HH and EC:Rising yet?
- Yes, you can wishlist at Steam and Epic.
Are there any store page links?
- Steam and Epic.
Which platforms will EC:Rising be launching on?
- PC, PS4, PS5, XboxOne, Xbox Series X\S, Switch, Xbox Game Pass, STOVE.
Is there a website for EC:HH and EC:Rising?
Will EC:Rising be available digitally and / or at retail?
- Digital, Physical is TBD.
Which languages will EC:Rising support?
- ENG (full audio), FR, ITA, GER, JPN (full audio), PT-BR, RUS, TCHI, SCHI, SPA-L, KR, TH.
When will EC:Rising be available for the Gamepass?
- Day one.
Is there any plan to accept the data transfer request between different platforms?
- “You cannot carry over the data from Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising to Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes between different platforms. However, you can carry over data between PS platforms or Microsoft platforms using the instructions provided for each platform.”
Will users be able to pick the regions for their keys on TheYetee, or will it be selected according to their address (Some users live in one place but have accounts in other countries, for many reasons, including the service not being available in their country.)?
- Yes, they will be able to select the region. This information should be listed in the E-mail that was sent out by the Yetee.
Will backers be able to select the platform for the steelbook (I.e. steelbook for PS4 versus Xbox, etc)?
- Yes, they will.
Wil backers be able to select different platforms for Rising and Hundred Heroes if they buy multiple keys. Will they be aggregated across Kickstarter purchases and Yetee purchases? (As in x1 Steam key, x1 PS4 key, etc)?
- That is correct.