How to kill the hloodhound – the easy way for all classes: Ther totally IS a way to get him easy done with oneNPC, which you have to get first in a little Questline. Pictures may follow in the future. As this is my first guide ever, i would be happy if it is understandable and helping you all out.
Information on the Boss
At first, the Bloodhound is the Knigt in the Prison, soutn of the first Map. There are sone specialitys on this Guy, which you need to know:
- You have to fight him solo! No Multiplayer, no Ashes.
- He is fast, jumping, has bleeding Damage.
- Ther totally IS a way to get him easy done with oneNPC, which you have to get first in a little Questline.
- Ride to the Cloud Forest, or Nebular Forest. This is South East of the Map.
- There you can hear a wolf howling, but there is nothing to see but badass Bears and the Ruins in the Forest. (Left site of the Forest)
- When you have heared the howling, quick go back to the church with our merchant friend at the very beginning of the game
- Talk to the merchant and ask him for the howling
- He tells you a gesture and that you have to got back and perform it, where the source of the howling is
- Go back to the forest, then sneak at the north site of the ruins, not enraging the sleeping bear
- Here ist the Wolfman and you can talk to your new buddy. He is on the hunt for a traitor. Talk to him until his dislog is exausted.
- Ride to the prison of the Boss, go in and summon your new friend.
This now is kind of easy.
The Wolfman gets the aggro, stuns the Boss and you can du an much damange as possible.