This guide explain how you can get maximum XP in the battles and its calculations.
Explanatory Guide to Legion XP
Legion Experience is gained by the difference between the lost manpower of your legion compared to the enemy army.
If you kill 150 more enemies than the manpower you lost, the legion gains 15 XP. In the same way, if you lose more manpower, then you lose XP.
Based on the somewhat randomised setup of the enemy army and the battle you get, it may not always be possible to avoid losing XP from a particular battle.
Generally speaking though, using cards that make the enemies lose more manpower than you, or defensive cards that lower your manpower losses, is a good way to ensure that you gain XP.
Recommended for You
- Expeditions: Rome – How to Get Resources for Outpost Upgrades (Tips)
- Expeditions: Rome – Ultimate Ironman Mode Guide (Insane Difficulty)
- Expeditions: Rome – Bath at Camp and Morale (Tips and Hints)
- Expeditions: Rome – How to Get Additional (Extra) Attack
- Expeditions: Rome – Invisible Enemies (Assassins) Guide