Aloy: Burst Support Build
- 1. Thundering Pulse (5✩)
- 2. Polar Star (5✩)*
- 3. Skyward Harp (5✩)
- 4. The Stringless (4✩)*
- 5. Amos’ Bow (5✩)
- 6. Alley Hunter (4✩)
- 7. Prototype Crescent (4✩)*
- 8. Predator (4✩)
- 9. Sacrificial Bow (4✩)*
- 10. Slingshot (3✩)[R5]
- 1. Blizzard Strayer (4)*
- 2. Noblesse Oblige (2) Blizzard Strayer (2)
- 3. Emblem of Severed Fate (4)
- 4. Noblesse Oblige (2) / Blizzard Strayer (2) / Wanderer’s Troupe (2) / +18% ATK set (2) / Emblem of Severed Fate (2) [Choose Two]*
- 5. Noblesse Oblige (4)*
- Sands – ATK% / Elemental Mastery*
- Goblet – Cryo DMG
- Circlet – Crit Rate / DMG
- 1. Crit Rate / DMG
- 2. ATK%
- 3. Elemental Mastery*
- 4. Energy Recharge
- 5. Flat ATK
- 1. Burst
- 2. Skill
Aloy is much preferred as a Burst Support over Main DPS as getting coil stacks for her Cryo infusion can be quite unreliable. Aloy needs 4 coil stacks to get the Cryo infusion and you can only get 1 stack every 0.1 seconds which is quite hard to do considering the Bomblets are scattered all over the place. One thing to note regarding Aloy’s coil stacks is that she can still get coil stacks even when she’s off-field.
Aloy is very niche as she only performs well in certain comps and even then, she’s still completely replaceable by other characters. She can be utilized on a Freeze team where she can be a battery and nuke at the same time since she provides 5 Cryo particles on her Elemental Skill. She can also be utilized on a Melt team where you can melt her Elemental Burst for quite a decent amount of damage.
Regarding Weapon Choice:
- Polar Star: Forcing to get Polar stacks isn’t worth due to consuming extra time to get those stacks.
- The Stringless: Placement was considering Aloy is used on a Reverse Melt team. On Reverse Melt Aloy, Stringless especially at higher refinement levels can pull ahead of Thundering Pulse.
- Prototype Crescent: Assumes the passive is active by proccing a weak point shot. This weapon especially at higher refinement levels can be as good as a Skyward Harp.
- Sacrificial Bow: A pretty decent option to make Aloy a Cryo battery as her Elemental Skill provides 5 Cryo particles.
Regarding Artifact Sets:
- Blizzard Strayer (4): This artifact set is best used on a Freeze-focused Aloy as it provides a ton of Crit Value.
- Wanderer’s Troupe (2): This artifact set bonus only benefits a Melt-focused Aloy, Elemental Mastery provides nothing on a Freeze Aloy.
- Noblesse Oblige (4): Aloy is one of the best Noblesse holders since she has low energy requirements and cooldown for her Elemental Burst.
Regarding Artifact Main Stat and Substats Priority:
- Elemental Mastery is only an option if your Aloy is played on a Reverse Melt team as it provides nothing to a Freeze Aloy.