Arataki Itto: DPS Build
- 1. Redhorn Stonethresher (5✩)
- 2. Serpent Spine (4✩)*
- 3. Skyward Pride (5✩)*
- 4. Whiteblind (4✩)*
- 1. Husk of Opulent Dreams (4)
- 2. Retracing Bolide (4)*
- 3. Husk of Opulent Dreams (2) / Archaic Petra (2) / Emblem of Severed Fate (2) [Choose Two]
- Sands – DEF%
- Goblet – Geo DMG
- Circlet – Crit Rate / DMG
- 1. Crit Rate / DMG
- 2. DEF%
- 3. Energy Recharge
- 4. ATK%
- 5. Flat DEF
- 6. Flat ATK
- 1. Normal Attack
- 2. Burst
- 3. Skill
Arataki Itto is a Geo DPS Character who takes advantage of his Elemental Burst’s ATK boost and Geo infusion to deal significant damage during its uptime. His combos involve stacking and unleashing his Charged Attacks, named Arataki Kesagiri.
Arataki Kesigiri consumes no stamina and can be casted continuously as long as he has Superlative Superstrength stacks. Superlative Superstrength is capped at 5 stacks at any given time, and Itto gets those stacks when his 2nd and 4th Normal Attack string hits an enemy. Activating his Elemental Burst allows his 1st and 3rd Normal Attack to also generate stacks. Itto’s Elemental Skill deals damage to enemies on cast and summons a taunt, Ushi, which is considered a Geo Construct.
This initial cast damage grants Itto 1 Superlative Superstrength stack, and upon Ushi leaving the field, Itto is granted another stack. When Ushi takes damage, Itto gains a stack (capped at 1 stack per 2 seconds). Itto’s Elemental Burst converts his Normal and Charged Attacks into Geo DMG, increases Itto’s Normal Attack Speed and converts a portion of Itto’s current DEF to ATK.
Regarding Weapon Choices:
- Serpent Spine: When using Husk of Opulent Dreams, Serpent Spine stacks are prioritized over Husk of the Opulent Dreams stacks due to their conflicting nature in gaining stacks (Off-field and on-field).
- Skyward Pride: Can be a great or bad weapon for Itto depending on your ER needs. The less Energy Recharge you need (due to particle generation from your party members or ER from subs), the less useful this weapon becomes.
- Whiteblind: Your rotations often start with 1 stack of this weapon, and due to Itto’s Burst snapshotting DEF on cast, you’re unable to take advantage of further DEF% from the stacks.
Regarding Artifact Sets:
- Retracting Bolide (4): Bolide grants you an additional 40% Normal and Charged Attack DMG when shielded. Crystallize can be unreliable so a consistent shielder is preferred, such as Zhongli.
Be the first to comment