Collei: Support Build
- 1. Elegy for the End (5☆)
- 2. Polar Star (5☆)*
- 3. Sacrificial Bow (4☆) [R4+]
- 4. Favonius Bow (4☆)
- 1. Deepwood Memories (4)
- 2. Noblesse Oblige (4)
- 3. Tenacity of the Millelith (4)*
- 4. Instructor (4)
- 5. Gilded Dreams (4)*
- 6. The Exile (4)*
- Sands – Energy Recharge/ATK/Elemental Mastery
- Goblet – Dendro DMG / Elemental Mastery*
- Circlet – Crit Rate / DMG / Elemental Mastery*
**Prioritize Energy Recharge if her Energy Requirements are not met.
- 1. Energy Recharge
- 2. Crit Rate/DMG
- 3. ATK%/EM
- 1. Burst
- 2. Skill
- 3. Normal Attack
Typical Collei Rotation:
- Skill > Burst > Swap
Rotation with Polar Star:
- N1 > tap Charged Attack > Skill > Burst > Swap
Energy Recharge Guidelines:
- 200% – 160% (Depending on Team and weapon)
Collei is a Bow User who provides off-field support in Dendro application and damage.
Regarding Weapon Choices:
- Polar Star: While this weapon provides the highest personal damage, it is generally not recommended as team buffs provide more teamwide damage over a small increase in personal damage.
- Sacrificial Bow: Not recommended below R4 due to it delaying rotation, possibly resulting in damage loss.
Regarding Artifact Sets:
- Tenacity of the Millelith (4): Collei’s Sprout damage counts as Skill damage, which allows her to be able to keep Tenacity of the Millelith up during important damage windows. Generally an alternative to Noblesse or Deepwood (or if you are already running both in a team).
- Gilded Dreams (4): This set is only used in a team where Collei is used to trigger reactions (i.e. Bloom/Burning teams), and does not benefit Collei if she is used as an aura.
- The Exile (4): An alternative option if they are placed in the same team as Cyno to help his Energy Recharge needs.
Be the first to comment