Eula: DPS Build
- 1. Song of Broken Pines (5✩)
- 2. Wolf’s Gravestone (5✩)
- 3. Redhorn Stonethresher (5✩)*
- 4. The Unforged (5✩)
- 5. Skyward Pride (5✩)*
- 6. Serpent Spine (4✩)
- 7. Luxurious Sea-Lord (4✩)[R5]
- ~= Akuoumaru (4✩)[R1]*
- 8. Blackcliff Slasher (4✩)(1 stack)
- 9. Lithic Blade (4✩)(1 stack)
- 10. Prototype Archaic (4✩)
- 11. Snow-tombed Starsilver (4✩)
- 12. Skyrider Greatsword (3✩)[R5]
- 1. Pale Flame (4)*
- 2. Pale Flame (2) Bloodstained Chivalry (2)*
- 3. Pale Flame (2) / Bloodstained Chivalry (2) / +18% ATK set (2) [Choose Two]
- 4. Gladiator’s Finale (4)
- 5. +18% ATK set (2) / +18% ATK set (2)
- Sands – ATK%
- Goblet – Physical DMG
- Circlet – Crit Rate / DMG
- 1. Crit Rate / DMG
- 2. Energy Recharge*
- 3. ATK%
- 4. Flat ATK
- 1. Normal Attack = Burst
- 2. Skill
Normal combo while no Burst:
- NA Spam > Tap Skill > NA Spam > Tap Skill
- Tap Skill > Burst > 4 NA > Hold Skill > 4 NA
Burst combo that generates more energy at the cost of slightly less DPS:
- Tap Skill > Burst > Tap Skill > 4 NA > Dash Cancel > 2 NA > Hold Skill > 2 NA
*NA = Normal Attack
Eula’s weapon rankings assume that you’re running her with a Cryo battery (i.e. Diona) instead of Bennett. She would usually need 30%-60%+ Energy Recharge from substats depending on what team and Cryo batteries you use.
Eula’s Elemental Burst does not snapshot. This means that any buffs Eula has upon casting Burst will not be taken into effect if the buff duration expires before the Lightfall Sword hits.
Regarding Weapon Choice:
- Redhorn Stonethresher: This weapon can overtake Wolf’s Gravestone in terms of Eula’s own damage if team provides enough ATK% buffs, but Wolf’s Gravestone can make up the damage difference by buffing team damage.
- Skyward Pride: This weapon is more forgiving towards ER substats. If there is a Cryo battery unit in your team (Diona with Sacrificial Bow or Kaeya with Favonius Sword) or if your team generates enough particles on their own, Skyward Pride loses effectiveness compared to the above options.
- Akuoumaru: This weapon will outperform Luxurious Sea Lord at higher refinements.
Regarding Artifact Sets:
- Pale Flame (4): This is Eula’s optimal artifact set and it relies on having a condition fulfilled in order to outperform Pale Flame (2) Bloodstained Chivalry (2). If you are able to sustain the conditional buff, you will be able to achieve a 50% Physical DMG Bonus + 18% ATK. Without using your Elemental Burst, you can sustain the Pale Flame’s 4 piece set bonus because each stack lasts 7s and it refreshes per stack, and Eula’s Elemental Skill cooldown is only 4 seconds when doing 1-taps, therefore you can keep the condition up. When using this set, it is recommended to not use Hold Skill cast until your Lightfall Sword is nearly about to end. This restriction is only for players who don’t have Eula [C2+]. Please visit the Ability Tips for her combo.
- Pale Flame (2) Bloodstained Chivalry (2): This is a non-conditional, consistent artifact set that provides you a constant 50% Physical DMG bonus. While that by itself is amazing, Pale Flame (4) can outperform this set because it also has another 18% ATK buff and is easily maintained through her low tap skill cooldown.
Recommended for You
- Genshin Impact – Best Razor Builds Guide (4-Star / Electro)
- Genshin Impact – Best Xinyan Builds Guide (4-Star / Pyro)
- Genshin Impact – Best Traveler Builds Guide (5-Star / Anemo)
- Genshin Impact – Best Fischl Builds Guide (4-Star / Electro)
- Genshin Impact – Best Keqing Builds Guide (5-Star / Electro)