Jean: Burst Support Build
- 1. Primordial Jade Cutter (5✩)
- 2. Mistsplitter Reforged (5✩)
- 3. Summit Shaper (5 Stacks)(5✩)
- 4. Skyward Blade (5✩)
- ~= Festering Desire (4✩)[R5]
- ~= Amenoma Kageuchi (4✩)*
- 5. Freedom-Sworn (5✩)*
- 6. Aquila Favonia (5✩)
- 7. Favonius Sword (4✩)
- 8. The Flute (4✩)
- ~= Lion’s Roar (4✩)
- ~= Blackcliff Longsword (4✩)
- 9. Fillet Blade (3✩)
- 1. Viridescent Venerer (4)*
- 2. Noblesse Oblige (4)*
- 3. Ocean-Hued Clam (4)*
- 3. Viridescent Venerer (2) +18% ATK set (2)
- 4. Viridescent Venerer (2) Emblem of Severed Fate (2)
- 5. Emblem of Severed Fate (4)
- 6. Noblesse Oblige (2) / Viridescent Venerer / +18% ATK set (2)
- Sands – ATK% / Energy Recharge / Elemental Mastery*
- Goblet – Anemo Damage / Elemental Mastery*
- Circlet – Crit Rate / DMG / Elemental Mastery*
- 1. Crit Rate / DMG
- 2. ATK%
- 3. Energy Recharge
- 4. Elemental Mastery
- 5. Flat ATK
- 1. Burst = Skill*
Jean’s Elemental Skill can be used to fling smaller mobs into the air to deal fall damage, and to stagger bigger ones. Her healing scales with ATK.
Regarding Weapon Choices:
- Amenoma Kageuchi: This weapon can lower your ER% requirements from anywhere between ~150% to no additional ER% needed, depending on the number of stacks on the passive and the refinement of this weapon. As such, at higher refines / more stacks on the passive, this weapon can perform better than Skyward Blade, while at lower refines / less stacks, it can perform worse.
- Freedom-Sworn: The ranking here only assumes Jean’s personal damage and not the utility it gives. If you want to furthermore buff your main DPS, you can give this sword to Jean as she can trigger Freedom-Sworn’s skill relatively easily since Anemo is always trigger.
- Lion’s Roar: Depending on passive uptime, it can be ranked over FavoniusSword (at 50% uptime) and even AquilaFavonia (at 100% uptime).
Regarding Artifact Sets:
- Viridescent Venerer (4): The bread and butter for Anemo characters in general, as it is commonly used for the 40% elemental resistance shred.
- Noblesse Oblige (4): Another ther option for providing utilities to the team. This set gives a 20% partywide ATK boost after Jean casts her Elemental Burst.
- Ocean-Hued Clam (4): The best set for Jean’s personal damage, as the damage it deals scales with Jean’s burst healing. However, because Jean’s total damage output is on the low end, it is generally recommended to prioritize utility options such as Noblesse Oblige or Viridescent Venerer over this set.
Regarding Main Stats Priority:
Elemental Mastery should only be used when Jean is paired with Bennett, as her burst ticks will swirl the self applied Pyro from Bennett’s burst, acting as a damage source and Pyro application. Because of this, high burst uptime is required and so weapons with EM and ER passives are preferred. (Freedom Sworn, Skyward Blade, Favonius Sword, Sacrificial Sword, Iron Sting, Amenoma Kageuchi)
Regarding Talent Priorities:
If you prefer more damage than healing, prioritize Elemental Skill over Elemental Burst since it scales better.
For Support Jean, you can either go for more ATK for stronger heals, but relatively lower Burst uptime, or more ER for lower heals, but higher Burst uptime. Choosing between these two is up to personal preference, although if another Anemo character is on the team, Jean has very little energy problem and can potentially go full Sub DPS build.
Recommended for You
- Genshin Impact – Best Shikanoin Heizou Builds Guide (4-Star / Anemo)
- Genshin Impact – Best Sayu Builds Guide (4-Star / Anemo)
- Genshin Impact – Best Xiao Builds Guide (5-Star / Anemo)
- Genshin Impact – Best Traveler Builds Guide (5-Star / Anemo)
- Genshin Impact – Best Kuki Shinobu Builds Guide (4-Star / Electro)