Klee: DPS Build
- 1. The Widsith (4✩) [R5]
- 2. Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds (5✩)
- ~= Kagura’s Verity (5✩)
- 3. The Widsith (4✩)
- 4. Skyward Atlas (5✩)
- 3. Memory of Dust (5✩)*
- 4. Solar Pearl (4✩)*
- 5. Dodoco Tales (4✩) [R5]
- 6. Blackcliff Agate (4✩)
- 7. Mappa Mare (4✩)
- 8. Magic Guide (3✩)
- 1. Crimson Witch of Flames (2) +18% ATK set (2)
- 2. Lavawalker (4)*
- 3. Crimson Witch of Flames (4)*
- 4. Crimson Witch of Flames (2) Noblesse Oblige (2)
- 5. Wanderer’s Troupe (4)*
- Sands – ATK%
- Goblet – Pyro DMG
- Circlet – Crit Rate / DMG
- 1. Crit Rate / DMG
- 2. ATK%
- 3. Elemental Mastery
- 4. Energy Recharge
- 5. Flat ATK
- 1. Normal Attack
- 2. Burst
- 3. Skill
Klee has access to a number of animation cancels that allow her to deal damage with her talents faster than normal.
Her N1 can be canceled through holding a directional key while clicking attack. This can be chained over and over again to produce a “machine gun” effect.
Her optimal combos include N1C and N2C. N1C is higher DPS but eats stamina faster, while N2C has more consistency in keeping enemies stunned and gives a higher chance of obtaining her A1 passive onto the following CA.
Being extremely squishy and prone to interruptions, Klee requires great positioning. Check out the in-depth guide to learn in-depth about animation cancelling which may help with this issue.
Regarding Weapon Choice:
- Memory of Dust: This weapon’s rankings assume that Klee is played without a shielder, as forcing a shielder for the additional 20 ATK% leads to a damage loss compared to her best teams, even if said shielder is Zhongli. If in a situation where Klee is played with a shielder anyway, this weapon would be on par with Skyward Atlas.
- Solar Pearl: When using Solar Pearl, it is recommended to animation cancel a Normal Attack into an Elemental Skill and cancel that into her Elemental Burst at the start of her field time.
Regarding Artifact Sets:
- Lavawalker (4): Klee’s kit makes it harder to utilize Vaporize and Melt the same way another pyro carry would, but her constant pyro application makes Lavawalkers a viable set.
- Crimson Witch of Flames (4): This set is only recommended in a team where Klee is able to trigger Vaporize consistently.
- Wanderer’s Troupe (4): Wanderer’s Troupe increases the Charged Attack by another 35% Damage Bonus. It can serve as a decent DPS choice but due to how clunky Klee’s attack animations are, it’s hard to put this in actual practice as it requires you to dodge more and consume more stamina, not to mention how the DPS gets caught up by the other builds mentioned above.