Kuki Shinobu: Support Build
- 1. Favonius Sword (4✩)*
- 2. Freedom-Sworn (5✩)*
- 3. Iron Sting (4✩)
- 1. Tenacity of the Millelith (4)
- 2. Noblesse Oblige (4)
- 3. Ocean-Hued Clam (4)
- 4. Instructors (4) / The Exile (4)
- Sands – HP% / Elemental Mastery / Energy Recharge
- Goblet – HP% / Elemental Mastery
- Circlet – Healing Bonus / HP% / Elemental Mastery
- 1. HP%
- 2. Crit Rate*
- 3. Elemental Mastery / Flat HP
*Crit Rate is useful only when using Favonius Sword
- 1. Skill
- 2. Burst
Kuki Shinobu’s base damage is too low that building a regular Crit build is usually not worth the investment. A full Elemental Mastery build can instead be considered in teams where she can reliably trigger reactions (i.e. Overload teams).
Regarding Weapon Choices:
- Favonius Sword: The passive lets her provide energy to the rest of the team. A crit rate circlet or substats should be considered to reliably trigger the passive.
- Freedom-Sworn: In teams where Kuki can reliably trigger reactions, the teamwide buff from this weapon can make it preferable over Favonius Sword.
Regarding Artifact Choices:
- Noblesse Oblige (4): When using this set, make sure to build enough Energy Recharge to cast Burst off cooldown and keep good uptime on Noblesse passive.
- Ocean-Hued Clam (4): Provides a decent amount of extra damage on a full healing build.
- Instructors (4) / The Exile (4): Can be a cheap alternative on teams where the extra ATK% buff from Tenacity of the Millelith (4) or Noblesse Oblige (4) is not as useful.