Razor: DPS Build
- 1. Wolf’s Gravestone (5✩)*
- 2. Song of Broken Pines (5✩)
- 3. Redhorn Stonethresher (5✩)*
- 4. The Unforged (5✩)
- 5. Serpent Spine (5 stacks) (4✩)*
- 6. Skyward Pride (5✩)*
- 7. Lithic Blade (2 stacks) (4✩)
- 8. Prototype Archaic (4✩)
- 1. Pale Flame (4)
- 2. Gladiator’s Finale (4)
- 3. Pale Flame (2) Bloodstained Chivalry (2)
- 4. Physical DMG +25% set (2) / +18% ATK set (2)
- 5. +18% ATK set (2) / +18% ATK set (2)
- Sands – ATK%
- Goblet – Physical DMG
- Circlet – Crit Rate / DMG
- 1. Crit Rate / DMG
- 2. ATK%
- 3. Energy Recharge
- 4. Elemental Mastery
- 5. Flat ATK
- 1. Normal Attack
- 2. Burst
- 3. Skill
Razor’s EB grants you an Electro Status when you basic attack while burst is in-effect, that means it can be used for status-cleansing (no particular effective element). Can only be done on himself.
Regarding Weapon Choices:
- Wolf’s Gravestone: Wolf’s Gravestone (inactive) outperforms Skyward Pride in every scenario except crowd battles.
- Redhorn Stonethresher: Depending on the amount of ATK% buffs you’re getting, this weapon can overtake Wolf’s Gravestone in personal damage.
- The Unforged: The playstyle with this weapon becomes a lot more comfortable without having to worry about snapshotting Wolf’s Gravestone / Song of Broken Pines buffs for Sub DPSes, while also granting more Shield Bonus for better Shield uptime. A shielder is required for this, with Zhongli being the most ideal option.
- Serpent Spine: At [C6] and high refinement Serpent Spine, it is better to run an ATK% Goblet over Physical Damage% with Serpent Spine. This is due to the oversaturation of damage bonuses (ascension stat + Serpent Spine) in addition to the fact that Electro accounts for a significant portion of Razor’s damage. It is also worth noting that an [R5] Serpent Spine with max stacks can outperform all 5✩ weapons at [R1].
- Skyward Pride: Skyward Pride is viable with a Physical DMG goblet, as the damage dealt through its passive scales with Physical%.
Regarding Artifact Sets:
- Pale Flame (2) Bloodstained Chivalry (2): This set is better if your ATK% is covered by your substats, otherwise you would be better off running Gladiator’s Finale (4). This is only recommended to those who have no immediate access to a decent Pale Flame (4) set, otherwise you would be better off investing on Pale Flame pieces, regardless of weapon choice.