Sucrose: EM Build
- 1. Sacrificial Fragments (4✩)
- 2. Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers (3✩)*
- 3. Hakushin Ring (4✩)*
- 4. Magic Guide (3✩)
- 5. Favonius Codex (4✩)*
- 1. Viridescent Venerer (4)
- 2. Instructor (4)
- 3. Instructor (2) Wanderer’s Troupe (2)
- Sands – Elemental Mastery
- Goblet – Elemental Mastery
- Circlet – Elemental Mastery
- 1. Elemental Mastery
- 2. Energy Recharge
- 3. ATK%
- 4. Crit Rate / DMG
- 1. Skill
- 2. Burst
*Sucrose’s Talent Levels are not a necessity.
When utilized as a Viridescent Venerer (4) artifact set holder, make sure you don’t immediately swap away after casting Skill/Burst, you need to be on-field when the swirl reaction happens for you to trigger the 4-set effect.
Sucrose’s Ascension 4 Talent boosts the entire team’s EM by 20% of Sucrose’s total EM, this is why you want to stack as much Elemental Mastery as possible in her artifacts. As a support, most of Sucrose’s value lies on her Ascension 1 and 4 talents, hence leveling her other talents (Normal Attack, Skill, Burst) is not required.
Regarding Weapon Choices:
- Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers: This weapon does not provide any EM, however it overtakes the other weapons on the list when it comes to buffing your team. It offers 48% ATK boost to the character you swap to which is equivalent to 1 main stat. This buffs your DPS more compared to Sacrificial Fragments which gives ~44EM, equivalent to only 2 substats.
- Hakushin Ring: Hakushin Ring is a good option for teams where Sucrose can swirl Electro to trigger its damage-boosting passive. In Electro-Charged teams, she can buff Hydro DMG% as well.
- Favonius Codex: This weapon can be useful if you value the extra energy generation from the passive. You may need to get a few crit rate substats to trigger the passive reliably.
There are some team compositions in which Sucrose’s Elemental Mastery is not a priority, such as Freeze teams or an Anemo battery for Xiao. In such situations it’s better for Sucrose to use Thrilling Tales of the Dragon Slayers.
Recommended for You
- Genshin Impact – Best Sangonomiya Kokomi Builds Guide (5-Star / Hydro)
- Genshin Impact – Best Xiao Builds Guide (5-Star / Anemo)
- Genshin Impact – Best Shikanoin Heizou Builds Guide (4-Star / Anemo)
- Genshin Impact – Best Lisa Builds Guide (4-Star / Electro)
- Genshin Impact – Best Barbara Builds Guide (4-Star / Hydro)