Traveler: Geo DPS Build
- 1. Primordial Jade Cutter (5✩)
- 2. Mistsplitter Reforged (5✩)
- ~= Haran Geppaku Futsu (5✩)
- 3. Summit Shaper (5✩)*
- 4. Aquila Favonia (5✩)
- 5. Lion’s Roar (4✩)*
- 6. Skyward Blade (5✩)*
- 7. Festering Desire (4✩) [R5]*
- ~= The Black Sword (4✩)
- 8. Amenoma Kageuchi (4✩)
- ~= Blackcliff Longsword (4✩)
- ~= The Alley Flash (4✩)
- 9. Favonius Sword (4✩)*
- ~= Sacrificial Sword (4✩)*
- 1. Noblesse Oblige (2) Archaic Petra (2)
- 2. Archaic Petra (2) +18% ATK set (2)
- 3. Emblem of Severed Fate (4)*
- 4. Noblesse Oblige (2) +18% ATK set (2)
- 5. + 18% ATK set (2) / +18% ATK set (2)
- 6. Emblem of Severed Fate (2) +18% ATK set (2)
- 7. Thundersoother (4) / Lavawalker (4)*
- 8. Noblesse Oblige (4)*
- Sands – ATK%
- Goblet – Geo DMG
- Circlet – Crit Rate / DMG
- 1. Crit Rate / DMG
- 2. ATK%
- 3. Energy Recharge
- 4. Flat ATK
- 1. Skill = Burst
This section is dedicated to utilising the Geo Traveler’s Geo Burst damage capabilities. As their Elemental Skill and Burst have high multipliers, short cooldowns, and require very little field time, the Traveler is recommended to be played as a quickswap style Sub-DPS.
The weapon ranking is considering KQM standard with Geo resonance and Noblesse (4) buff. Read the In-depth Guide for more insight on different scenarios.
Regarding Weapon Choices:
- Summit Shaper: As this weapon gives so much attack, it suffers greatly from opportunity cost when many ATK buffs are present (i.e. Bennett).
- Lion’s Roar: Its placement on this list assume a 100% passive uptime. This weapon is only recommended if run with teammates that can maintain a pyro/electro aura consistently (i.e. Xiangling, Raiden, Fischl).
- Festering Desire, Skyward Blade: These weapons help in bursting off cooldown, but if you’re not having issues with energy, then these weapons falls behind in terms of damage.
- Favonius/Sacrificial Sword: While this weapon is subpar in terms of damage, it can be a good choice for the Traveler to provide more energy to the team. For a Geo only team, a Sacrificial Sword(4✩) would provide slightly more energy, at the cost of a slightly longer rotation.
Regarding Artifact Sets:
- Emblem of Severed Fate (4): While this set slightly falls behind the first two in terms of personal damage, it is still recommended to run this set due to how Resin efficient the domain is.
- Thundersoother (4)/Lavawalker (4): These sets will provide the highest personal damage only if their 4 piece set effects can be kept active consistently (i.e. with a consistent pyro/electro aura from Xiangling/Raiden/Fischl). It is not recommended to farm this set purely for the traveller as the resin efficiency is poor.
- Noblesse Oblige (4): This set focuses more on providing an ATK buff to the team than the Traveler’s personal damage. It can be paired with a Favonius/Sacrificial Sword for the Traveler to provide more utility to the team.